what gc/wii/wii u was actually as refreshing as ario 64 or banjo kazooi or OoT

gamecube: pure graphical upgrade

wii: motioncontrols didn't add enough

wii u: still nothing groundbreaking

nes/snes : inconclusive info on my side

EDIT: don't take my obvious bluntness wrong

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

YES

YES

Yes, but NO to your OP which is lame and untrue at comparable levels

YES. Loved me some Mario Kart 64 and Ocarina of Time!

Around the Network

YES

Best console
Best controller
Best games
Most powerful (Ironically)

You misspelled SNES.

ethomaz said:
YES

Best console
Best controller
Best games
Most powerful (Ironically)

It wasnt the most powerfull. It was in theory, but in practice all those "modern effects" it had made performance cripple. I think they were about on par, being N64 the most advanced feature wise.

I respectfully disagree.It doesn´t hold a candle to the SNES, which was the last Nintendo home console with great 3rd party support, both in quantity and quality.The library was much more varied than the N64.

With that said, the N64 did have real gems, and it´s my 3rd favorite Nintendo console, behind the SNES and NES.

Maybe...

Wii had Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, Brawl, Kirby Return to Dreamland

N64 had Mario 34, Ocerina of time and Majoras Mask, Super Smash Bros, and Kirby 64

Mhmmm, idk, I like both

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850