By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft abandons Watch Dogs trademark. UPDATE : Ubisoft : EVERYTHING IS OKAY

What is wrong with WATCH DOGS ?

canceled 57 28.93%

new name 63 31.98%

nothing 58 29.44%

release 2015 15 7.61%

Total:193

IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Game software and electronic game programs, namely, software games recorded on CD-ROM and digital video discs for computers; software games recorded on CD-ROMs, digital video discs, and cartridges for console and individual, portable gaming systems; software games that are downloadable from a remote computer site and electronic game software for mobile phones, personal digital assistants, and handheld computers

Sourcehttp://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=85...e=statusSearch

Nintendo Everything 

GONINTENDO

UPDATE : Ubisoft comment 

"I can assure you that Watch_Dogs is still being polished as we speak. cc."

Around the Network

Watch Dogs canceled for Wii U (and everything else) confirmed.

Its now this years assassin's creed

I doubt they would but man it would be crazy if something as big as Watch_Dogs was cancelled.

Azerth said:
Its now this years assassin's creed

yup they probably reskinned the game

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Watch Dogs will now be published by EA. Expect  the online multiplayer to be broken until it recieves 10000 patches.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

maybe they rename it ?

lol, so its being renamed maybe or just dropped all together? wtf... this looked like such a promising game too.

ORRRRR

Its too close to what NSA and other spy orgs are doing so "the man" is forcing ubi to get rid of it so we don't learn how to fight back!

Wtf is going on with this game

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League