By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft abandons Watch Dogs trademark. UPDATE : Ubisoft : EVERYTHING IS OKAY

What is wrong with WATCH DOGS ?

canceled 57 28.93%

new name 63 31.98%

nothing 58 29.44%

release 2015 15 7.61%

Total:193

Not sure what's happening but I found a document about abandoning the trademark, it's signed by Yves Guillemot, the founder of Ubisoft
http://tsdr.uspto.gov/documentviewer?caseId=sn85642398&docId=REA20140203092736&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews#docIndex=0&page=1

Around the Network

Most likely there will be another identical or similar mark filed.

Expect a modern day/near future Assassins Creed this fall (which it always was). It will be an Assassins Creed game turned on its head with the majority of the game taking place in the real world, and minority of the game taking place in the virtual past. You heard it here first, folks. I can feel it in my bones/i had a dream/i had a vision/heard it on the radio.

Well alien freaks become Zombie U after mismanagement and we saw how that game kind of turned out.

Hopefully watch dogs isn't ruined by some zombies.

NiKKoM said:
Finally everyone knows it should have been Watch Cats...

Cats FTW!

Watch Cats would just make people want to go watch cat videos and forget about the game.

BTW WTF? Weren't preorders for this best for a next gen third party game?

Around the Network

UPDATE

Ubisoft Montreal says Watch_Dogs 'still being polished'

Interesting how they'll respond to that comment but not the WiiU cancellation....

Cobretti2 said:
Well alien freaks become Zombie U after mismanagement and we saw how that game kind of turned out.

Hopefully watch dogs isn't ruined by some zombies.

ZombiU is an absolutely amazing game. Much better than the original idea.

Viral Marketing

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.