By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can anyone tell me what I am missing about the 3DS

I have no interest in the 3DS but I am getting a Wii U soon. Can someone explain to me why I should want a 3DS?  This may seem to be a troll thread but I seriously am curious. Do your best to sell me either a 2DS, 3DS, or 3DS XL, your choice.

The fact that you guys helped convince me to get a Wii U made me curious to if you all could make me want a 3DS as well (this will be much harder than the Wii U)

Around the Network

games

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/available/3ds/metascore?view=condensed

TheKingofRedLions said:
games

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
TheKingofRedLions said:
games

If you wondered where all the good games went - they're chilling out on 3DS

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
TheKingofRedLions said:
games

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

AND MORE, I just got sick of doing this

Have you guys ever thought that maybe OP already looked at all of the games? Do you have qualms with the HW, maybe?

Also, ktay has the prettiest post ever. So many colors!

Just buy the damn console!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

padib said:
vivster said:
MohammadBadir said:
TheKingofRedLions said:
games

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)