By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name a popular franchise that you've never played!

Tagged games:

Did you see the Super Bowl?

Nah 60 60.61%

Hell yeah! 18 18.18%

Bruno Mars, baby... 12 12.12%

Red Hot Chili Peppers all day 8 8.08%

Total:98
ghettoglamour said:
JEMC said:
ghettoglamour said:
AZWification said:
Wright said:

Fifa.

Don't worry, Wright. You are not missing out at all. Every Fifa game is the same  and there are barely any noticeable improvements.

Yeah it's only football every year. Pffft!!

That's the problem with those games (Fifa, PES, Madden, NBA, etc). It makes little sense to buy them every year as there are very little differences, and if we don't count the players go to another team, those differences can be none existant.

Well I have to admit that I bought every Fifa for 4 years in a row and I don't regret it, played every single of them for 50h+. And yes, there are little improvements, but you CAN see them very clearly if you are an experienced player.

Somehow you want to have the new game and it motivates you to start from scratch again at whatever mode you use to play.

Well, I hope so!

But the question is, do those differences have a direct impact on the gameplay? (besides making some moves harder or easier). Some will say yes, and that's why they buy it every year, others will say no and because of that they only buy it every 2 or 3 years.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Although I haven't played that many games if have to resort to Xbox exclusives to answer this question because in some form I have tried or 'touched' a lot of known franchises.

Halo
Gears of War

Mario.

I'm also a european and would name FIFA, but I downloaded the demo and played five minutes, so it's disqualifed.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Kingdom Hearts

Final Fantasy

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Around the Network

The biggest ones, but definitely not the only ones, are probably Final Fantasy, Madden (come on, I'm European, what the h*ll is Madden ), Battlefield, Dragon Quest and Minecraft. If you discount demoes or short five minute plays, big franchises you could also discount are Kingdom Hearts, Monster Hunter, Halo, Pikmin and a slew of others.

Kingdom Hearts, Resistance, Gears of War, Uncharted, Fable, League of Legends, Madden, Dragon Quest main ones I can think of for now.

Gears of War (at least I don't remember playing it)
Minecraft
WOW
Starcraft
Professor Layton (though I want to)
Pikmin
Pheonix Wright (though I want to)

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Metal Gear Solid

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Player2 said:

Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Battlefield, Madden, Aliens: Colonial Marines...

You can definitely skip that last one

For me:

Kingdom Hearts

Infamous

LittleBigPlanet

Fire Emblem

Phoenix Wright

Dragon Quest

Kinect Sports

Fallout

I plan to cross all these series off this list ASAP.