By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Video Game Book Club -- July game: Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Tagged games:

For the next five hours, State of Decay is 50% off on Steam!

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
For the next five hours, State of Decay is 50% off on Steam!

Looks like the sale goes until Friday, February 28 at 10am Pacific time. So you've got over 24 hours!

The new thread is up! Thanks to Akiran for volunteering to host this month.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=179243&page=1#6

The game of the month for April is...

For Wii:

Amazon.com

GameStop.com

BestBuy.com

For Vita:

Amazon.com

GameStop.com

Man I wanted to play Muramasa for a very long time...unfortunately is those type of games that is very very hard to find in my country (even on dedicated gaming stores). 

I will most likely have to pass on this one :(

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

Muramasa!? I have always wanted to play it :D really excited now

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

osed125 said:

Man I wanted to play Muramasa for a very long time...unfortunately is those type of games that is very very hard to find in my country (even on dedicated gaming stores). 

that sucks :( You can probably emulate it on PC if you can't find it. (it'd be great if people could support the developers but it's sometimes understandable)

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Interesting proposal since I bought Muramasa on December, and still need to play it.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

Interesting proposal since I bought Muramasa on December, and still need to play it.

It's destiny  

Akiran said:
osed125 said:

that sucks :( You can probably emulate it on PC if you can't find it. (it'd be great if people could support the developers but it's sometimes understandable)

I used to emulate and pirate every single game that I "owned"...I left that phase behind and don't want to return...

Thinking of it out loud, it sounds like I'm recovering from drugs or something xD

Nintendo and PC gamer