By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Video Game Book Club -- July game: Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Tagged games:

Sign me up, please.

My Consoles: N64, GC, PS2, Xbox 360, PC.

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

Around the Network

Great job dude. This will be fun. I also have ps2, wii, gamecube, xbox, and Android

My platforms are in my sig; the ones that are underlined are just the ones that I use the most.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Everything is updated to this point.

Is this too late to join? Might not be able to play all games do to time constraints, but I will try to do my best

I own a Wii U, Wii, PS2, DS, GCN, 3DS and PC

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network
osed125 said:

Is this too late to join? Might not be able to play all games do to time constraints, but I will try to do my best

I own a Wii U, Wii, PS2, DS, GCN, 3DS and PC

You're in like Flynn!

This seems fun and I'd love to join.

Systems. ps2 ps3 ps4 psp psv 3ds wii pc

Wonktonodi said:
This seems fun and I'd love to join.

Systems. ps2 ps3 ps4 psp psv 3ds wii pc

I'll add you to the roster!

For the Systems Owned, do they have to be actually owned and currently owned as well? For example, if I didn't own an XBox myself, but a relative owned one and I had regular access to it does it count? Or if I owned a Genesis and it broke and never got it replaced so I don't own one anymore? (Just examples, not my actual list).

MDMAlliance said:
For the Systems Owned, do they have to be actually owned and currently owned as well? For example, if I didn't own an XBox myself, but a relative owned one and I had regular access to it does it count? Or if I owned a Genesis and it broke and never got it replaced so I don't own one anymore? (Just examples, not my actual list).

Whatever you have access to. It's just a way for us to keep track of who has what.