By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MS and Sony Fans! What would it take for you to buy a WiiU?

I'd rather just wait for the next nintendo system. I really haven't gotten into a nintendo system since the super nes. I've had other nintendo systems since then,but I got rid of them after a short time.

Around the Network

a lot cheaper price, it's many times weaker than the new consoles so I don't really see it being worth its current price.

There's not much games I want on it either thanks to most third parties supporting the other two consoles more, not that big on Nintendo titles. Propably has couple of decent RPG games though I would be willing to give a shot.

Possibly will get one at end of it's lifecycle

I don't buy WiiU because even after a lot of time , they still charge 50 euro for their first party games.

In some countries people don't earn so much...

I would buy one for $200, black one. Not a penny more.

probably another price cut and few more games I'd want to play.

Guess I won't be getting one for a long time then.

Around the Network

I'll get a Wii U last. After I get the Xbox One then the PS4. They have the games I want now. Nintendos games I can always play Plus, when I get the Wii U I need to buy a external HD because I am going after all of the Wii games that I had missed previously.

X, Bayonetta 2 and a 99€ price point

If it gets me Knighted by the Queen of England, then I would buy it.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Price. I'll buy it when it is $100. Maybe a $150.

If Nintendo buys me a high class prostitute and a new mountain bike I will buy this here wii u thing that does not get many third parties.