By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How did your Valentines Day go?

Flowers delivered to girlfriends house (she lives in another state). Challenge - they delivered the wrong colors and a typo in the card. Bigger challenge - they tell me 'we reserve the right to not deliver what you order'

Girlfriend still liked it, but I will never again use FTD

Around the Network

LOVE IS FOR THE WEAK!

OT: I went to school, went to my friends house, gamed, and watched so many happy people in love have fun, oh i wish i was in love...

I visited the internet. I was bored.

Well Valentines day was lonely and rubbish but the following Saturday I got an unexpected phone call from my ex, was treated unexpectedly to a nice meal at a pub, went back to mine not expecting anything and had unexpected ex-girlfriend sex!

Not too bad I guess!

i went to partied and stuff like that it was fun

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

tried to decorate my GF room before she woke up, she woke up while i was doing though =(. She still loved all i got for her (roses, flowers, chocolates, a teddy bear, like 5 cards..)

Then i had a really good time that night (wink)

Owner of all consoles cept DS.....Currently in love with prototype!

apparently not too well for this guy:

http://www.break.com/index/valentines-day-proposal-goes-wrong.html

pwned.

HAHAHAHA Best video ever by far, to set up something so big and then she say no is just humiliating, some girls don't like that sort of thing, they don't want big and flashy, and with a crowd like that it would be pressure. I would never do something like that, something thoughtful and unique is the best.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

As good as Valentines day can be for a single guy...

That Guy said:

apparently not too well for this guy:

http://www.break.com/index/valentines-day-proposal-goes-wrong.html

pwned.

OMG, that was unexpected. T-Mac was cracking up and the announcers were pretty funny, too. "Where amazing happens", lol!

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"