By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How did your Valentines Day go?

As topic says, how did your Valentines day go?  Got a signifigant other?  Tried to get one?  Or had fun being single with parties or something?

Personally I had to give my gifts late due to being at my college Thursday and had to give my girl her flowers on Sunday when I saw her, I tried to be romantic and unexpectedly show up to her school but didn't know they had a holiday Friday.  So even with it being late I had a great Valentines Day, she loved what she got =).

And so how was yours?

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

I watched Lost and played Xbox.

It was fun.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I bought my wife flowers and chocolates (very creative) and myself a PS3 (so thoughtful).

My End of 2008 Hardware Predictions (console only):

Wii : 50 million

360: 28 million

PS3: 24 million

These predictions were made on January 3rd and won't be revised

LINK

@Cringer such a nice husband you are, I did that too thought minus the PS3 part, but I'm waiting on the picture I'm getting drawn of her, I think it's more thoughtful then a card, none really express my feelings except this one

Anyway I love Valentines it's fun times, usually I have bad luck on the day of but because of that have good things happen due to it, IE being able to surprise my girl with gifts due to missing the official Valentines Day.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I kept on referring to valentines day as "that cultural abortion known as valentines day" whenever I talked to someone about it. And I played Team Fortress 2.

Around the Network

My local radio station was promoting it as not Valentines day but as "Singles awareness day"

In Japan, where I am right now, on Valentines day, girls give chocolates or whatever to guys. There is a day called White day a month later for guys to recipricate. I got chocolates from a few girls. Only as friends though, but it was alright in general, I suppose. Now I need to remember to get them chocolates when White Day comes around.

My girlfriend told me she's still in love with her ex :(

I watched Knight Rider. Best Valentines day ever.

My wife gave me a game from the stash ... and I traded it for another in the statsh (I picked RR2 for Wii instad of FE).

I gave her flowers and a heart-shaped necklace (made up of mini diamonds).

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV