By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So where's the Vita's big franchise games? (GTA/MGS/FF etc)

Zax said:

GTA Liberty City Stories, GTA Vice City Stories, Crisis Core, Final Fantasy Type 0, Daxter, Ratchet & Clank Size Matters, God of War Chains of Olympus, God of War Ghost of Sparta, MGS Portable Ops, MGS Peace Walker, Gran Turismo, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

How many of these were out in the first 2 years of PSP ?

At about the same point in the time the Vita is at now the PSP had

GTA Liberty City Stories, GTA Vice City Stories, MGS Portable Ops, Ratchet and Clank Size Matters and Daxter. It also had things like the Metal Gear Acid games.

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core was several months away. God of War Chains of Olympus had just been announced.

It'd be one thing if right now there was a lack of big name games but they havent even announced any to be in the works. By the end of this year they will still be none of these kind of games out.

Around the Network
Xenostar said:
I do enjoy the Vita oh so more when everyone reckons it has "No Gamez" its like being in the exclusive club that can actually see reality and have fun with all the cool games it does offer :)

Just like with my WiiU.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]