By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony, show some love to the 3DS!

Tagged games:

Is it a good idea?

Excellent idea! 61 35.06%

Maybe... 19 10.92%

You are just a delusional fanboy Anfebious! 56 32.18%

Nope! 38 21.84%

Total:174

Same reason Nintendo doesn't release its forgotten franchises on the PS4.

Around the Network

I guess, it will only happen if there is a trade off. Sony franchises appears on Ninty's handheld while Ninty franchises appears on Sony's console.

Lawlight said:
Same reason Nintendo doesn't release its forgotten franchises on the PS4.

Stubbornness?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Yeah, and I want Metroid on PS4 too...

Anfebious said:

Microsoft made games for a Nintendo handheld. Why can't Sony do it?

Let's face it. Vita fans so far are not happy. Sony needs to start spreading the love.

I doubt they would rid themselves of their dicks. It's a great object of pleasure for them. Money too and if there is money to be had I am sure they will take the chance.

No they didn't. Are you talking about Rare's games on GBA (Banjo-Pilot, Grunty's Revenge, Here Comes Mr. Pants)? Those were published by THQ, not Microsoft.

Around the Network
st0pnsw0p said:
Anfebious said:

Microsoft made games for a Nintendo handheld. Why can't Sony do it?

Let's face it. Vita fans so far are not happy. Sony needs to start spreading the love.

I doubt they would rid themselves of their dicks. It's a great object of pleasure for them. Money too and if there is money to be had I am sure they will take the chance.

No they didn't. Are you talking about Rare's games on GBA (Banjo-Pilot, Grunty's Revenge, Here Comes Mr. Pants)? Those were published by THQ, not Microsoft.

The game released while Rare was owned by Microsoft (Banjo-Pilot) at that time so it could be considered to be a "Microsoft game".

My original point still stands. I think that it could be a good move for some of the Sony franchises that need more exposure.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Sarcastic, retaliatory threads about Sony going 3rd party were SO 2013...

brendude13 said:

I am not talking about going third party. Only just some games and it's a good idea actually!

Are you calling me an old fart? I'll have you know, I hang out with the cool guys. I'm totally rad.

Anfebious said:
brendude13 said:

I am not talking about going third party. Only just some games and it's a good idea actually!

Are you calling me an old fart? I'll have you know, I hang out with the cool guys. I'm totally rad.

Yeah! Sony should totally hire you!

brendude13 said:
Anfebious said:
brendude13 said:

Yeah! Sony should totally hire you!

Yup, I feel Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft are losing a lot of talent. They should check out VG Chartz a lot more.