By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony, show some love to the 3DS!

Tagged games:

Is it a good idea?

Excellent idea! 61 35.06%

Maybe... 19 10.92%

You are just a delusional fanboy Anfebious! 56 32.18%

Nope! 38 21.84%

Total:174
Anfebious said:
JazzB1987 said:
TBH not making money at all on the VITA vs making money as third party on 3DS hm....

I mean wont work the other waybecause people always buy Nintendo consoles for Nintendo games which is not really the case for MS or Sony. Its either JRPG or third party for Sony with some people buying the consoles for sony exclusives. And for MS its third party and some people buying the console for exclusives.

Would actually be a brilliant idea.

P.S. the jrpg thing makes me wonder why japanese companies are so stupid to not bring jrpgs to WiiU (or why just 4 or so came to Wii). I mean the 3DS is a Nintendo system and has the audience.

Not only that but some of Sony's franchises are in decline like the ones I posted in the OP. The 3DS seems like a very good way to give more exposure to those franchises. It's not like Sony is losing Uncharted or God of War!

Right. Also Sony is offering laptops with Microsoft's Windows. Are there also Windows tablets made by Sony?

So why not 3DS games made by Sony?

Around the Network

We will send Sly to you if you release the Mario hostage.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

You will need something more than Sly for us to release Mario .

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
vivster said:

God of War?

Please take it away, Sony will keep manufacturing them ad infinitum unless you do :/

vivster said:

we dont need mario...we already got knack

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
vivster said:

I don't negotiate with hostage takers. Just take the offer and we will not storm the place. You're pretty much surrounded :P

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Xen said:
Anfebious said:
vivster said:

God of War?

Please take it away, Sony will keep manufacturing them ad infinitum unless you do :/

No God of War please! Send Uncharted and Infamous and you might be on to something.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Xen said:
Anfebious said:
vivster said:

God of War?

No God of War please! Send Uncharted and Infamous and you might be on to something.

I would give you Uncharted in a heartbeat, but I'd also eat your heart while I make you watch me do it if you try to take Infamous.

So no.

deadly2choke said:
vivster said:

we dont need mario...we already got knack

Shhhhh don't tell them. They won't bother releasing him if they know we already have someone better.

Xen said:
Anfebious said:
vivster said:

God of War?