Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony, show some love to the 3DS!

Tagged games:

Is it a good idea?

Excellent idea! 61 35.06%

Maybe... 19 10.92%

You are just a delusional fanboy Anfebious! 56 32.18%

Nope! 38 21.84%

Total:174

..b-b-but that's like asking for Diablo 3 be put on SNES, or a Dodge Ram 1500 through a hose or so she says.

A gamer of SNES, N64, GC, Wii, Wii U, GB, GBC, GB Pocket, GBA, GBA-SP, DS, 3DS, PS, PS2, PS3, PSP, PS Vita, Xbox 360, Dreamcast, Casually a PC or Steam gamer & Smartphone

“Excuses are tools of the incompetent used to build monuments to nothing; for those who specialize in them shall never be good at anything else.” - A quote I read somewhere online.

Around the Network

Great idea!

Also, Nintendo should release their games on PS4!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

How could Sony give their love to a foreign handheld while theirs has no gaemz.
But seriously, I would like the 3DS Software to come on the Vita hardware, I would just buy as many systems as my wallet could handle.

Cheebee said:
Great idea!

Bad idea, Nintendo games are meant to be played on Nintendo hardware. That's their philosophy!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Cheebee said:
Great idea!

Naw according to Patcher all the Nintendo Library should be pre installed into every new smart phone, that is where all the profit is at for them!

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Around the Network
SnowPrince said:
How could Sony give their love to a foreign handheld while theirs has no gaemz.
But seriously, I would like the 3DS Software to come on the Vita hardware, I would just buy as many systems as my wallet could handle.

I agree, third parties could give some love to the Vita. Sadly it seems few people love the system.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Sadly doubt it, but I do feel the latest Sly Cooper game was horribly cripple because of the Vita.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

TBH not making money at all on the VITA vs making money as third party on 3DS hm....

I mean wont work the other waybecause people always buy Nintendo consoles for Nintendo games which is not really the case for MS or Sony. Its either JRPG or third party for Sony with some people buying the consoles for sony exclusives. And for MS its third party and some people buying the console for exclusives.

Would actually be a brilliant idea.

P.S. the jrpg thing makes me wonder why japanese companies are so stupid to not bring jrpgs to WiiU (or why just 4 or so came to Wii). I mean the 3DS is a Nintendo system and has the audience.

JazzB1987 said:
TBH not making money at all on the VITA vs making money as third party on 3DS hm....

I mean wont work the other waybecause people always buy Nintendo consoles for Nintendo games which is not really the case for MS or Sony. Its either JRPG or third party for Sony with some people buying the consoles for sony exclusives. And for MS its third party and some people buying the console for exclusives.

Would actually be a brilliant idea.

P.S. the jrpg thing makes me wonder why japanese companies are so stupid to not bring jrpgs to WiiU (or why just 4 or so came to Wii). I mean the 3DS is a Nintendo system and has the audience.

Not only that but some of Sony's franchises are in decline like the ones I posted in the OP. The 3DS seems like a very good way to give more exposure to those franchises. It's not like Sony is losing Uncharted or God of War!

Anfebious said:

i sure love my 3DS! So far It's one of my favourite handheld consoles of all time! And it's quite a success world wide so I was thinking. What if Sony put some of their IP's in the 3DS? As we all know the PS Vita is not doing so hot, Sony is clearly showing a total lack of love for the system so...

What if Sony directed all that love to the 3DS? Why not release franchises like Sly Cooper or Ratchet and Clank on the 3DS? I think it could be an excellent idea. That way those franchises that are pretty much forgotten could gain a lot of exposure with the huge 3DS install base.

I am not saying that Sony should go third party. I'm just saying that they could take advantage of the strenghts of the 3DS! So what do you think guys? Should Sony direct some of it's love to the 3DS or should they keep ignoring everything?

This is a fucking joke right? o.o ... It has to be.