By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infamous will trounce Titanfall: Proof

It should come as no surprise than an established franchise that is well-received by the masses, outsells a new IP. That's just common sense.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
FlamingWeazel said:
PSN already has infamous for digital pre-order up.

LOL

LOL sorry, i had a seizure.

FlamingWeazel said:
theprof00 said:
FlamingWeazel said:

LOL

I like you weazel, you're a real stand-up guy, you wanna come by my house and fuck my wife?

Infamous has the potential to hit a million sales on day one? Hopefully it does because the series deserves way better sales than they've been getting.

One reason could be how long Infamous 2 was free on PS+, could have given the series more fans.

Holy shit at Destiny preorders. That's way more impressive than both games put together.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
So we aren't including the 360 sales?

Ok seems fair. Whilst your at it why dont you include PC sales?

Just realised that Halo is not even one of the 360s top games because many multiplat games added over 1million platforms have trounced it. And not point in even considering gears -_-

How do you know that infamous has over half a million digital pre-orders?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

theprof00 said:
sales2099 said:
So we aren't including the 360 sales?

no, that would be biased.

Actually it wouldn't. What you are trying to be is "fair", but industry in any capacity is anything but.

You are comparing a IP vs IP. Granted this is clearly Xbox vs PS when you read between the lines, so naturally cutting the PC version out makes sense.But Titanfall is also on 360. It bears the same name.It still falls within the Xbox/PS rivalry that is in this thread.

So whether Infamous outsells the X1 version will be nice to watch, but that is clearly you cutting the playing field to suit PS bias (ironic given what you said).

Just saying, I think it is worth noting both comparisons.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

kupomogli said:
Infamous has the potential to hit a million sales on day one? Hopefully it does because the series deserves way better sales than they've been getting.

One reason could be how long Infamous 2 was free on PS+, could have given the series more fans.

Agreed.  InFamous' took a substantial hit in sales because it released in very close proximity to Prototype.  I bought both, and I loved them both for different reasons.  Would love to see InFamous get some serious love.

mornelithe said:
It should come as no surprise than an established franchise that is well-received by the masses, outsells a new IP. That's just common sense.

This.

theprof00 said:
FlamingWeazel said:
theprof00 said:
FlamingWeazel said:

LOL

I like you weazel, you're a real stand-up guy, you wanna come by my house and fuck my wife?

OK as long as she doesn't have arm pit hair.