By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GAF XBONE LEAKS: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs, LOTs More (Controlled PR Leaks?)

bananaking21 said:
daredevil.shark said:
MB1025 said:
Ahsan Rasheed ‏@thuway

No one is to blame for MS's bad press except MS themselves. Killing off a few forum personalities won't do anything.

Yup.

they still have a right to not want these leaks. its their company and their info, what they decide to share is up to them. 

im not saying i dont enjoy these leaks, i do, but Microsoft has a right to try and stop them. 

I agree with you. But after Xbox One's always online DRM fiasco I just hate xbox brand. What they tried to do with us really shocked me.

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
bananaking21 said:

they still have a right to not want these leaks. its their company and their info, what they decide to share is up to them. 

im not saying i dont enjoy these leaks, i do, but Microsoft has a right to try and stop them. 

I agree with you. But after Xbox One's always online DRM fiasco I just hate xbox brand. What they tried to do with us really shocked me.

Well if that leak about the X1 without a Disc Drive is true, then they aren't done with that. :D

DerNebel said:
daredevil.shark said:
bananaking21 said:

Well if that leak about the X1 without a Disc Drive is true, then they aren't done with that. :D

What does that have to do with 24 hour check ins? Nothing at all. The original plan was for people to use their disc games as another form of digital and access without putting in a disc after the install. Without a disc tray there's no need for check ins because there will be no disc to insert.

DerNebel said:
daredevil.shark said:
bananaking21 said:

Agreed.

Not sure I buy the Xbox One with no optical drive for 399. The optical drive is very cheap. No way is removing it saving MS 100. A 399 SKU might be true though. I could easily see that price if they unbundled the kinnect.

Around the Network
HumdrumPie said:
Not sure I buy the Xbox One with no optical drive for 399. The optical drive is very cheap. No way is removing it saving MS 100. A 399 SKU might be true though. I could easily see that price if they unbundled the kinnect.

I wonder it isn't cheaper. It's not the missing disk drive making the money. It is people being forced to buy from Microsoft only the heavily overpriced digital games. That profit margin is just huge. They could give those X1s away for free and would still make a profit with hardcore gamers.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I'm not buying some of these leaks, I thought MS already confirmed Halo 5 for 2014?

Blood_Tears said:
I'm not buying some of these leaks, I thought MS already confirmed Halo 5 for 2014?

They did, they said something like "Chief's next Journey will begin on Xbox One in 2014"

HumdrumPie said:

You have to think as the whole archtecture of the hadware.

OD might be cheap, but the consume energy and space. A discless SKU would be smaller, easier to build, easier to repair, lighter to ship, less consuming...

FlamingWeazel said:
selnor1983 said:
Chark said:
Good move with Halo 2 anniversary, I'm jelly. The rest is kind of unexciting. A lot of the games are coming too late and not enough new IPs. Seems Xbox One is 3rd party reliant, if PS4 continues to overshadow it MS might be in trouble for a few years until they can churn out more games.

Hunh?

This is awesome. If anything Id say Microsoft are winning the exclusives. And PS4 relying on Indies.

Xbox One has Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Halo 2 anniversary, Kinect Sports Rivals, Gears Of War 4, Fable Anniversary, Halo 5, Titanfall, Forza Horizon 2, Project Spark, Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare, Fable Legends, Banjo Kazooie 3 ( Phill Teased this ), Crackdown 3, Phantom Dust ( Phil also teased this ), Conker ( Phil Teased this ) And thats off the top of my head from the rumour, confirmed and teased mill. Not even included exclusive indie titles.

Why do you have to always do this? PS4 relying on indies?? Please, sony has not even revealed most of their big hitters, ps4's lineup looks stronger in 2014 with no halo for xbox in 2014 especially. We know most of MS 2014 lineup not sony.

Your also part of the problem.