By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GAF XBONE LEAKS: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs, LOTs More (Controlled PR Leaks?)

jlmurph2 said:
Touma said:
jlmurph2 said:
Touma said:

I don't believe GAF's insiders but if Halo 5 release in 2015, it means the XB1 has only 1 console seller for this year (Titanfall), not sure if it's a good move.

And Sony has how many?

Sony has just Infamous, the difference? the 3rd party who will sell much better on PS4 (400$ + most powerful)

Infamous..do you really believe that?

It's about the same as titanfall in pre-orders, huge hype, and first big AAA on new gen after launch, that sony will push, you are dilusional if you think it isn't going to be big.  You can downplay infamous all you want it's going to be big.

Sony doesn't need it anyway, it's selling on third party, a variety of games.

Around the Network

Stop fucking derailing the thread about X1 vs PS4 exclusives. Selnor fucking knows better by starting it off.

Touma said:
jlmurph2 said:
Touma said:
jlmurph2 said:
Touma said:

I don't believe GAF's insiders but if Halo 5 release in 2015, it means the XB1 has only 1 console seller for this year (Titanfall), not sure if it's a good move.

And Sony has how many?

Sony has just Infamous, the difference? the 3rd party who will sell much better on PS4 (400$ + most powerful)

Yes the hype is strong for second son, Titanfall for sure will do better.

That isn't necessarily system seller hype. There's a difference. Its hype is for people who own a PS4 because of the lack of retail exclusives.

DirtyP2002 said:

If you were a TOP Manager at Microsoft, why would you risk your whole career for a few posts on Gaf?

As much as I like the rumors so far, I don't trust them.

I'm with you. They are interesting.  I think most of the games are probably correct, but I think the dates have been moved around.

It will be interesting to see what happens this year at E3!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Ok fine forget it, lets get back to the subject.

I'll buy the Titanfall Xbox One if its real.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Touma said:
jlmurph2 said:
Touma said:
jlmurph2 said:
Touma said:

And Sony has how many?

That isn't necessarily system seller hype. There's a difference. Its hype is for people who own a PS4 because of the lack of retail exclusives.

What scientific study did you do to determine this? Most everyone I know is waiting for SS before gfetting a ps4 so that alone ruins your anecdotal evidence.  I could say the same about TF.

FlamingWeazel said:
jlmurph2 said:
Touma said:
jlmurph2 said:
Touma said:
jlmurph2 said:
Touma said:

And Sony has how many?

What scientific study did you do to determine this? Most everyone I know is waiting for SS before gfetting a ps4 so that alone ruins your anecdotal evidence.  I could say the same about TF.

I'm not even going to respond to that lol. As Blood Tears said, lets stop derailing this thread into yet another PS4 vs X1 thread when PS4 isn't even mentioned in the OP.

jlmurph2 said:
Touma said:
jlmurph2 said:
Touma said:
jlmurph2 said:
Touma said:

And Sony has how many?

we'll see when the game comes out.

MB1025 said:
Ahsan Rasheed ‏@thuway

No one is to blame for MS's bad press except MS themselves. Killing off a few forum personalities won't do anything.

Yup.

daredevil.shark said:
MB1025 said:
Ahsan Rasheed ‏@thuway

No one is to blame for MS's bad press except MS themselves. Killing off a few forum personalities won't do anything.

Yup.

they still have a right to not want these leaks. its their company and their info, what they decide to share is up to them. 

im not saying i dont enjoy these leaks, i do, but Microsoft has a right to try and stop them.