By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GAF XBONE LEAKS: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs, LOTs More (Controlled PR Leaks?)

If you were a TOP Manager at Microsoft, why would you risk your whole career for a few posts on Gaf?

As much as I like the rumors so far, I don't trust them.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network
KingdomHeartsFan said:

A new sku without a disc drive and not one without a kinect?  

I called this over a month ago. I dont know how anyone didnt think this was gonna happen. Kinect will 100% stay with every model. Bu Discs are on the way out. They can save the consumeer money and start to do things as a service not a console. View  my thread here.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=175646&page=1

Chark said:
Good move with Halo 2 anniversary, I'm jelly. The rest is kind of unexciting. A lot of the games are coming too late and not enough new IPs. Seems Xbox One is 3rd party reliant, if PS4 continues to overshadow it MS might be in trouble for a few years until they can churn out more games.

Hunh?

This is awesome. If anything Id say Microsoft are winning the exclusives. And PS4 relying on Indies.

Xbox One has Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Halo 2 anniversary, Kinect Sports Rivals, Gears Of War 4, Fable Anniversary, Halo 5, Titanfall, Forza Horizon 2, Project Spark, Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare, Fable Legends, Banjo Kazooie 3 ( Phill Teased this ), Crackdown 3, Phantom Dust ( Phil also teased this ), Conker ( Phil Teased this ) And thats off the top of my head from the rumour, confirmed and teased mill. Not even included exclusive indie titles.

Nothing really surprising there at all. The only thing is the 399 x1 without a drive, don't see that moving many units at all without an optical drive. Sony has a real strong 2014 and MS with no halo.

this thread is insane, holy fuck!

Around the Network
selnor1983 said:
Chark said:
Good move with Halo 2 anniversary, I'm jelly. The rest is kind of unexciting. A lot of the games are coming too late and not enough new IPs. Seems Xbox One is 3rd party reliant, if PS4 continues to overshadow it MS might be in trouble for a few years until they can churn out more games.

Hunh?

This is awesome. If anything Id say Microsoft are winning the exclusives. And PS4 relying on Indies.

Xbox One has Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, Halo 2 anniversary, Kinect Sports Rivals, Gears Of War 4, Fable Anniversary, Halo 5, Titanfall, Forza Horizon 2, Project Spark, Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare, Fable Legends, Banjo Kazooie 3 ( Phill Teased this ), Crackdown 3, Phantom Dust ( Phil also teased this ), Conker ( Phil Teased this ) And thats off the top of my head from the rumour, confirmed and teased mill. Not even included exclusive indie titles.

dont turn this into a console war and a cock measuring contest, go do that somewhere else. 

bananaking21 said:
selnor1983 said:
Chark said:

Hunh?

dont turn this into a console war and a cock measuring contest, go do that somewhere else. 

I wasnt, i was answering the poster if yyou check.

selnor1983 said:
Chark said:

Hunh?

And Sony haven't shown nearly all of what they're doing, not showing their cards, you know. ;)

But anyway, that is a serious amount of information that dude dropped there. I'm surprised by the Tier 2/3 release dates, those seem way too late to me.

selnor1983 said:
Chark said:

Hunh?

Why do you have to always do this? PS4 relying on indies?? Please, sony has not even revealed most of their big hitters, ps4's lineup looks stronger in 2014 with no halo for xbox in 2014 especially. We know most of MS 2014 lineup not sony.

DerNebel said:
selnor1983 said:
Chark said:

Hunh?

And Sony haven't shown nearly all of what they're doing, not showing their cards, you know. ;)

But anyway, that is a serious amount of information that dude dropped there. I'm surprised by the Tier 2/3 release dates, those seem way too late to me.

Thats totally possible. But I was answering the user that said Xbox Onee was  3rd party reliant ( which is not the case this gen ) and that PS4 exclusives were overshadowing Xbox ( Clearly not the case in te news this last month.