By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart 8 Box Art looks AWESOME !

Boxart

Nintendo King of Box Art 87 44.62%

SEXYYYY 36 18.46%

AWESOME 40 20.51%

meh 32 16.41%

Total:195

Can't wait for the shit version NoA might get

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
but where is the gun?

Open carry is illegal in the Mushroom Kingdom.

zorg1000 said:
I was hoping for an April release but I guess May is fine, I just hope they have a semi-big game to release between Tropical Freeze and this. Maybe Luigi's Mansion 2 HD in March/April

Do we REALLY need a game between DKC and MK? I mean, unless someone's rich, they can't really afford 60 bucks a month on games. 

All of Nintendo's box arts for the Wii U have been a pleasure to the good 'ol retinas.

And damn... I missed all this info for my Official thread! Might as well just bring that back for when people need to share FC's or opinions on the game.

Gotta admit, and I saw previous responses saying the same thing: Nintendo has some damned good box art.

It's a testament to their artists, both in their games and outside of them!

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network
prayformojo said:
zorg1000 said:
I was hoping for an April release but I guess May is fine, I just hope they have a semi-big game to release between Tropical Freeze and this. Maybe Luigi's Mansion 2 HD in March/April

Do we REALLY need a game between DKC and MK? I mean, unless someone's rich, they can't really afford 60 bucks a month on games. 

Depending on when in May it releases, thays a 2.5-3 month gap, it would be nice to see a small-mid level exclusive release in that time frame

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

TheLastStarFighter said:
padib said:
I just wanna lick it.

Before you do, know that I already had my way with it. 

You sick mofos!

OT: That is actually an enticing looking cover, great box-art! Don't see many of those today.

prayformojo said:
zorg1000 said:

But is everyone going to buy both of them? I imagine alot of people that own a WiiU wont buy DKC and then that leaves a long time to wait until MK.

Good. Now they need to promote the shit out of it.

Looks like your typical colorful Nintendo box art, nothing special really. But then again, it beats the hell out of the plain and generic box art for the last few MK games like DS, Wii and 7.

MK64 is still my fav box art of the series.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.