By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DS support confirmed for Wii U Virtual Console

DS support on WiiU

YEEEEEAHH !!! 144 76.19%

... and ? 33 17.46%

BUHHHHH!!! 12 6.35%

Total:189

I hope they bring games I missed or didn't finish like Phantom Hourglass and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

Around the Network

stop whinging about retro games. Go buy the consoles and play them the way they should be.

What I want to know is which games are gonna be available and when

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I just want to be able to play Metroid Zero Mission without having to break out my shitty GBA compatible DS with the broken hinge. How about that, Nintendo?

Cobretti2 said:
stop whinging about retro games. Go buy the consoles and play them the way they should be.

Psst, you're in a virtual console thread.. if we took your advice there would be no point in virtual console, the door is to your left please don't slam it as you leave.

Around the Network
lucidium said:
What I don't get is why none of the gameboy pokemon games were released, are they afraid of money or something?

It would require to get the trading function fully emulated. And Nintendo doesn't want to do that.

archer9234 said:
lucidium said:
What I don't get is why none of the gameboy pokemon games were released, are they afraid of money or something?

It would require to get the trading function fully emulated. And Nintendo doesn't want to do that.

Mario Tennis GBC... no compatability with N64 version to unlock all characters and courts but both of them are on VC.

No 3DS, that's odd. The thing runs DS games natively o.o

DS on the big screen :) I was hoping this would happen!

_crazy_man_ said:
It is good and all, but where are the N64 and GC games?

I don't get everyone asking where the N64 games are. Get on your Wii U, go to Wii Mode, go to the E-Shop and go nuts!