By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumour: New Studio for Crackdown 3, Q1 2016, Ruffian working on Xbox Exclusive for 2+ years. Halo 2 Anniversary Nov 11th

Xenostar said:
Touma said:

Too much infos for believe everything. Good news, it means Halo 5 can be released end 2014 :)

I cant believe anyone thought Halo5 was ever going to be 2014, theyve only showed a Pre rendered cutscene, thats what you show when you have nothing to show. Same goes for Uncharted 4. 

If it means that Halo 5 won't be rushed, take as long as you want 

Around the Network
manny10032 said:
Xenostar said:
Touma said:

Too much infos for believe everything. Good news, it means Halo 5 can be released end 2014 :)

I cant believe anyone thought Halo5 was ever going to be 2014, theyve only showed a Pre rendered cutscene, thats what you show when you have nothing to show. Same goes for Uncharted 4. 

If it means that Halo 5 won't be rushed, take as long as you want 

definatley! Pity the same wasnt afforded for some other next gen launch titles.

Looks like this holiday is gonna be a blast for us gamers.
Halo 2 HD on xbox one = win win win!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Seece said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
just confirmed that Halo 5 is next year too

Beta later this year with Halo 2 Anniversary.

yep, smart move

but I think it wasn't smart showing Halo 5 so early then tho. Should have kept it for this years E3..I guess they will go with a gameplay trailer this year

From another thread:

If you have been following, after the Halo trailer at E3, nobody, from the developers to the publisher, wanted to confirm if it was the next Halo or even some kind of spin-off. It has been the discussion for months. The studio that created the trailer, Axis, uploaded the same trailer but this time it had Halo 5 at the end—the video was deleted, but can still be found through other sources. We now knew that the Halo trailer at E3 was edited. Then there are some other sources, such as environment artists and narrative designers who gave away that they were working on Halo 5. So why the secrecy? Everything pointed to Halo 5.

Now the leak happens, leaker says that H2 remake is coming. Well, now it makes more sense why the E3 trailer was so vague and why nobody really wanted to say what it was. That trailer also noted that “The Halo journey continues”, which could mean anything, the statement is vague enough to point out that all kinds of Halo games will continue on the XB1. Frankie, who visits HaloGAF (Not often enough, but that is another matter) does not beat around the bush about Halo—but even he did not once give us a nudge that the trailer was for Halo 5, even after the Axis video and other sources confirmed it. They wanted to keep this a surprise, because H2 will have its 10th anniversary—and that is a big deal to Halo fans, it’s one of the games that defined the Xbox and nobody is going to cry spilt milk for a HD remake of it.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=99117500&postcount=12764