By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony should have released All Stars to launch with the PS4

Tagged games:

WebMasterFlex said:

Yoshida said if they do a sequel, it must more ambitious. And for me more ambitious is having guys like Cloud Strife, Sephiroth, Noctis, Sora and others in it along with the new guys above...

Otherwise it's not going to happen. Well it is what I have understand.

I hope that happens. If they can execute better a hypothetical sequel with a really full "all stars of playstation", awesome.

Around the Network

The only thing the game needed was unlockables that were actually worth playing for. If you had to unlock have to roster and the stages I would have played the game a lot more. Also more game modes and extra stuff. Minigames.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

You're still missing a bunch of characters just from this year that would have really made the game.

Not even joking. Having these D-teir fighters would have just made the game feel fresh, instead of feeling like a AAA games commercial.

axumblade said:
I think it would have been awesome as a launch game. I do feel that it needed both more content and more characters in the roster (unlockable characters too for that matter).

Thats exactly my thoughts, to have all the content from the get go was a bit of a downer. Since the Stories were crap all that was left to do was play multiplayer which hardly ever worked for me. Lucky local play with 4 mates was a blast.