By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony should have released All Stars to launch with the PS4

Tagged games:

mysteryman said:
Devil_Survivor said:
Adding all these new characters wouldn't change because it still the same as before with only a bigger roster with nothing done to address the flaws it has.

Well it would give you a couple of extra hours of gameplay to test out all of the extra characters before giving up on the game .

Lol I stand corrected.

Around the Network

Yoshida said if they do a sequel, it must more ambitious. And for me more ambitious is having guys like Cloud Strife, Sephiroth, Noctis, Sora and others in it along with the new guys above...

Otherwise it's not going to happen. Well it is what I have understand.

Panama said:
Probably best that Sony got this experiment over and done with the way that they did. It was just destined to fail with how ruthless hardcore Smash Bros fans are. They even constantly have a go at the FGC and expect to be taken seriously, so PSABR didn't stand a chance in the gaming community.

Oh please, to suggest All Stars failed because of some backlash online is nothing short of nonsense.

Play4Fun said:
Panama said:
Probably best that Sony got this experiment over and done with the way that they did. It was just destined to fail with how ruthless hardcore Smash Bros fans are. They even constantly have a go at the FGC and expect to be taken seriously, so PSABR didn't stand a chance in the gaming community.

Oh please, to suggest All Stars failed because of some backlash online is nothing short of nonsense.

It is but one factor, I never said it was the only factor. To pretend there wasn't a huge online backlash would also be nonsense. You seem to forget the initial reactions to this game's announcement.

WebMasterFlex said:

Yoshida said if they do a sequel, it must more ambitious. And for me more ambitious is having guys like Cloud Strife, Sephiroth, Noctis, Sora and others in it along with the new guys above...

Otherwise it's not going to happen. Well it is what I have understand.

I hope there is a sequel, It seemed like Sony didn't put enough effort into the game. Just look at the graphics they are crap to be frank. The third party characters needed to be much better aswell, I don't think Id keep any of them.

Around the Network

Well now they can license out Nintendo characters so people would actually buy it.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I wouldn't consider any of them "All Stars", though....but that's just me. I didn't play the PS3 game but I agree, they should have released it with the PS4. It would have enjoyed a lot of success among the launch titles.

I want a refined sequel with more characters.

Fusioncode said:
Well now they can license out Nintendo characters so people would actually buy it.

If only.

Panama said:
Play4Fun said:
Panama said:

It is but one factor, I never said it was the only factor. To pretend there wasn't a huge online backlash would also be nonsense. You seem to forget the initial reactions to this game's announcement.

Leo-J is one of the biggest Sony fans on this site and even he thought the game sucked.  I just can't believe that Nintendo gamers have to power to stop Sony fans from buying a game or the FGC (fighting game community?)  from taking it seriously.  Did they kill Mod Nation and LBP Racing, too?