By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony should have released All Stars to launch with the PS4

Tagged games:

actually i might get all stars on my vita.

Dear Op, I agree.

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

Around the Network

Many of these characters are too similiar (either to eachother, or to those already on the All-Stars roster), just with a different backstory.

One of the great things about Smash Bros. is the varied roster. Only Solid Snake is the "guy with guns".

That said, a bigger roster would have been nice for the couple of unique new characters. Seriously, Cole taking two roster spots?

They could always port the game over top the PS4.

You can't have Jodie and Ellie in the same game. Then you would be confused which Ellen Page you are playing.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
You can't have Jodie and Ellie in the same game. Then you would be confused which Ellen Page you are playing.

I wouldn't want Jodie anyways I just put her in to show all the new characters that have appeared in the last year.

Around the Network
think-man said:
vivster said:

I wouldn't want Jodie anyways I just put her in to show all the new characters that have appeared in the last year.

But Jodie could have the cool ghost powers. Ellie is just a small girl Joel.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
think-man said:
vivster said:

True, I guess I have a soft spot for Ellie :P

think-man said:
vivster said:
think-man said:
vivster said:

True, I guess I have a soft spot for Ellie :P

Adding all these new characters wouldn't change because it still the same as before with only a bigger roster with nothing done to address the flaws it has.

Devil_Survivor said:
Adding all these new characters wouldn't change because it still the same as before with only a bigger roster with nothing done to address the flaws it has.

Well it would give you a couple of extra hours of gameplay to test out all of the extra characters before giving up on the game .