By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WW Hardware WW Software January 18 2014

Cheebee said:

3DS is beasting, even without any noteworthy new games released anywhere, at all. O_O
X1 needs to launch in all countries, badly. PS4 remains impressive, I wonder where it'll settle as a baseline once all the hype's gone down and it's launched in Japan, too; its release shedule looks bleak for the year.

PS360 dropping off, as expected. Wii sold 16k! Not bad, considering it's not getting any games and has been pretty much dead for over 2 years now.
I won't even comment on Vita/Wii U.

All in all, no surprises, at all.

Are you my clone, LOL.

i shall call you, Mini Mii.

Around the Network
Kaizar said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

This week like the last week, just a little smaller.

HW:
3DS and PS4 good, XBOne and PS3 decent WW (but XBOne good in America and disappointing in Europe) and the others a little more meh than the already quite meh last week. PSV still very disappointing in America, that's where Sony must do something for it asap. Wii U not totally d0m3d, but quite dwarvish.

SW:
Incredible GTA V
, still growing at a good pace and with PS3 version in the Top 5 and XB360 one in the Top 10 in its 18th week, and being respectively best and second best life to date sellers amongst the Top 30 titles of this week.

What about Pokémon X/Y & Kirby: Triple Deluxe taking the top 2 spots in Software, LOL.

LOL. Kirby just manages to sell in its 2nd week 2k more than GTA V PS3 in its 18th week.
Pokémon does far better than Kirby, but it's still just 4k more than GTA V PS3 this week, and 6M lower life to date, at this pace it won't reach any of the two GTAs in its 18th week. OTOH I won't compare current Pokémon week, 15th, with GTA 15th week because the latter was closer to Xmas, so it'd be unfair. Anyway, yes, Pokémon X/Y is a great success, in the same order of magnitude of GTA.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Kaizar said:
Cheebee said:

3DS is beasting, even without any noteworthy new games released anywhere, at all. O_O
X1 needs to launch in all countries, badly. PS4 remains impressive, I wonder where it'll settle as a baseline once all the hype's gone down and it's launched in Japan, too; its release shedule looks bleak for the year.

PS360 dropping off, as expected. Wii sold 16k! Not bad, considering it's not getting any games and has been pretty much dead for over 2 years now.

Are you my clone, LOL.

Clone? Why?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Next week will be the biggest for PS4 in January... US will be strong.

Cheebee said:
Kaizar said:
Cheebee said:

Are you my clone, LOL.

Clone? Why?

Everything you said in bold, is exactly what I think.

Around the Network
Kaizar said:
Cheebee said:
Kaizar said:
Cheebee said:

Are you my clone, LOL.

Clone? Why?

Everything you said in bold, is exactly what I think.

I see. Well, I might be, then...

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

PS4 outselling Wii, Wii U and Xbone

Turkish said:
PS4 outselling Wii, Wii U and Xbone

And the #1 system for 3D gaming (3DS) outselling PS4

(: