By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who likes my new Avatar? No more emo/Final Fantasy VII!!

Sad cat ftw. I'm not really sure if it is actually sad though. Looks like a plain look on it's face. It is awesome none the less.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

Kittyyyyyyyy! I love cats... They're awesome little creatures!

I see more curiosity than sadness. I see a cat that's striving to understand it's place in the world. I see a cat that wishes to cast aside it's life of unassuming kittiness for a world of revelation and higher being. I see a cat that is willing to overthrow our view of the world as we know it for a new paradigm of equality, love and happiness.

Of course I always am a bit of an avatar optimist.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
I see more curiosity than sadness. I see a cat that's striving to understand it's place in the world. I see a cat that wishes to cast aside it's life of unassuming kittiness for a world of revelation and higher being. I see a cat that is willing to overthrow our view of the world as we know it for a new paradigm of equality, love and happiness.

Of course I always am a bit of an avatar optimist.

The cat looks much cooler (and cuter!) than your old avatar. Definitely a keeper! :)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

Noooo! Bring back Emo Cloud!

I like your old one much better =(

I hate emos and cats.... your avatar just combined my two biggest hates, change it back to final fantasy now lol

Congratulations, you have the worst cat avatar on the site.

to be honest with your other avatar was way better if i were you i would change it back

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99