By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who likes my new Avatar? No more emo/Final Fantasy VII!!

Less Clouds and more kittehs. I approve.

The fact that he looks sad just makes me want to pet him more.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
@dallinor, I always loved your avatar, when I joined you posted quite a bit and I liked it then, but you disappeared for months.

I became a lurker for a few months, to better understand the lurker mentality. o_O

It was a cold, lonely time...

Anyway...

@highwaystar- Grrrrr!!!

That's more emo. Anyways, Cloud is not an EMO!!! Maybe u should put up cat sith :P

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

How about my cat avatar

If everyone likes it I am going to keep it through April. 

@ TWRoO

That aint no cat. its clearly a triceratops.

Around the Network

Well I am not 100% on whether lions are actually cats, I think because they don't have retractable claws they are actually in the canine family as opposed to feline, so in a way it's a dog avatar.

Hmmm, it seems they are in fact in the Felidae family, so perhaps they are cats... unless it is a recent discovery, i'll check wiki.

Prefered the old one .

Its cute yes, but im really used to seeing you and your other pic, harder to know who are you are, like AOA and Okey

Thank you everyone for your input, but I'm keeping the cat.

Very lovable

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.