By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who likes my new Avatar? No more emo/Final Fantasy VII!!

actually its giving out the I want food look, and Ill be your best friend for a piece of that chicken! because If you dont give me a peice of chicken I could just die.

So please just give the kitty some chicken!

ps My daughter loves Cloud so the cats a welcomed change lol

Around the Network

Yay for new avatars!

Cloud wasn't honestly a very original character to have as one's avatar. Cirno is way superior. =P

I despise it, worst avatar on the site.

No this is not sarcasm.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

I like it, it just makes it harder to recognise you. As long as your happy with it, that's all that matters. The rest will have to get used to it.

I think you'll like being in the animals as avatar club. One day, we'll outnumber the chicks as avatar club!

i feel like cuddling with it

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
I now have a sad cat as my avatar. How do you like it? I love it. The cat looks so awesome!

lol@emo cat

Yes, I really like your new avatar. Every time you post something, even if its something I think is reprehensible, I will now smile at the cute kitty.

Captain, I am detecting large amounts of win in this quadrant. And it's from the cat, nice going DmeisterJ.

@Dogs Rule: I'll stick to the chicks as avatar group now, but cats may come in the future........

I like it. It looks like he has a really big chin or something.

I've decided to jump on the cat bandwagon too.

needs more happy

it's lovely...I love cats, I use to have one when I was a child... I miss him... :(

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.