By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII series sold over 10 million games, do they deserve it?

They do deserve the low amount of sales they received. The mainline final fantasy franchise may not even crack 12m sales this generation. That's less than half it's PS1 sales and just over half of it's PS2 sales. If Square Enix does not learn from this, then I really don't know what to say.

Around the Network

They got over 10 million of us gamers to buy into this series. They did their job (selling their games), I think they deserve it. What did you believe they were SUPPOSED to do? :-/

Well S-E sure did show us that the nr 13 is a bad one

Think atleast 50% regretted buying FF13, I know I did, by the look how less and less -2 and-3 sold

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Thank god, we can finally move on.

Lightning has the best armpits out of all the FF protagonists :^)

Around the Network
Panama said:
Lightning has the best armpits out of all the FF protagonists :^)

Best supporting armpits go to Vanille then.

3 games on two platforms with an install base of about 160 million selling 10 million copies is no big deal for a name such as FF.

They are bad games.

CocaineCowboy77 said:

3 games on two platforms with an install base of about 160 million selling 10 million copies is no big deal for a name such as FF.

They are bad games.

You can't please all those casuals all the time now can you?

Most casual FF fans like the FF's that don't have a continuation, heck they're not even hardly used to it. It blows their mind! Hardcores get all 3, and game the f%^@ on. I know I'm hardcore. :)

this disgust me

make no mistake i love these games, but this achievement was just possible cuz FF was written on the boxes.