By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So I went to Best Buy yesterday....

Nsanity said:
ethomaz said:

Nsanity said:

The best selling console this month according to NPD was the Xbox One, not your PS4.

That what I wrote... my PS4 is one unit alone... a console with supply in all US sold 40k more than a console SOLD OUT in all US.

Funny bucause it goes against what your claims

What's even more funnier is the console that sold less hardware has sold more software:

Some good #NPD SW facts: #XboxOne YTD 2013: 4.8M retail games vs. 4.2M for PS4. COD & BF4 both sold better on #XboxOne.

I think what's even funnier is that the Xbox One is $500 AND has a Kinect bundled. <--- isn't that what people said would doom the X1? Most people didn't even expect it to hit 1 million in US until January -__-.

Around the Network

Nsanity said:

What's even more funnier is the console that sold less hardware has sold more software:

Some good #NPD SW facts: #XboxOne YTD 2013: 4.8M retail games vs. 4.2M for PS4. COD & BF4 both sold better on #XboxOne.

More funny yet it needed 4 or 5 retail exclusives for that because you know 3rd-party sold better on PS4

Outch!

jlmurph2 said:
Nsanity said:
ethomaz said:

Nsanity said:

The best selling console this month according to NPD was the Xbox One, not your PS4.

That what I wrote... my PS4 is one unit alone... a console with supply in all US sold 40k more than a console SOLD OUT in all US.

Funny bucause it goes against what your claims

I think what's even funnier is that the Xbox One is $500 AND has a Kinect bundled. <--- isn't that what people said would doom the X1? Most people didn't even expect it to hit 1 million in US until January -__-.

You also left out bad PR and DRM fiasco, but other than that i agree.

ethomaz said:

Nsanity said:

More funny yet it needed 4 or 5 retail exclusives for that because you know 3rd-party sold better on PS4

Funny and excuses are two completely different things.

Nsanity said:

Yeap... I agree... I'm reading your posts what make it funny because you know what your are doing and even so continue.

Around the Network

And no only the US, Mexico too

I just got back from Best Buy also.

/Edited out/

So now advertisement is begging for people to buy one. Really? LOL

ethomaz said:

Nsanity said:

Yeap... I agree... I'm reading your posts what make it funny because you know what your are doing and even so continue.

Fact of the matter is that a system with more hardware sold and 100 bucks cheaper has sold less software, so  just deal with it and move on.

Nsanity said:
ethomaz said:

Nsanity said:

Fact of the matter is that a system with more hardware sold and 100 bucks cheaper has sold less software, so  just deal with it and move on.

Not going to happnen, this will continue.