By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So I went to Best Buy yesterday....

Figgycal said:
vivster said:
Figgycal said:

I just got back from Best Buy also.

Can't see the pics :(

Really. Is it just blank? I see it on my screen.

Because they're in your browser's cache.

The code says they're linked to a google mail account so you're the only one who can see them.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

FIXED?

Nsanity said:
Where did you get the Xbox One sold 400k digital copies of games from?

MS PR said they sold 1817k units (909k + 908k) with attach rate of 2.9 for retail and digital.

1817k x 2.9 = ~5.2m

5.2m - 4.8m (retail) = ~0.4m digital

You can find everything in NPD thread.

I can see it now...xbox one doom threads comin soon...

Around the Network

jlmurph2 said:

KI, Peggle 2, Crimson Dragon, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, Lococycle, Powerstar Golf, Halo Spartan Assault.

My bad... I used the launch list... well PS4 have a lot more digital games (free, plus or paid).

Is Halo Spartan Assault a game?

Figgycal said:

FIXED?

Much better.

I like this kind of green in stores :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Nsanity said:

http://news.xbox.com/2014/01/xbox-one-december-npd

"Fans continue to show their excitement for new generation Xbox One games, with U.S. consumers purchasing an average of 2.9 games* per console since launch.

*retail and digital (internal Microsoft data)"

PS. I don't know why did you posted this Aaron's tweet... he is talking about 4.8m retail... 5.2m is retail + digital... for a console supposed to be digital only 400k units is really low.

ocarinaoftime said:
I can see it now...xbox one doom threads comin soon...

We already have Xbox is doomed threads.

ethomaz said:

jlmurph2 said:

KI, Peggle 2, Crimson Dragon, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood, Lococycle, Powerstar Golf, Halo Spartan Assault.

My bad... I used the launch list... well PS4 have a lot more digital games (free, plus or paid).

Is Halo Spartan Assault a game?

Just wanted to make it clear that there's a good amount of Retail and digital X1 games available, didn't really care much about the "PS4 has more digital" statement. Plus its been confirmed that the first ID@Xbox games drop in March. With those and the Project Spark/Titanfall betas in February, there's not too much to worry about.

Yes