By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Upcoming Wii U games - 2014 Post E3

Which one of these should be the new thread title?

I Dropped the Bomb Edition 9 33.33%

Crankey Kang Edition 3 11.11%

Please Understand Edition 7 25.93%

Stay Tuned Edition 5 18.52%

Quality of Life Edition 2 7.41%

Total:26

Amazing thread! I wish there was something like that for PS Vita.

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
So, I'm guessing the Pac-Man game will only release on a certain quarter of our friendly-neighbour red planet?

Quarter 3 - Mars

In Swirtzer... I mean, in Sweden we named the month after our fellow Martians :P.

I had it last year and have it again.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:
lestatdark said:
So, I'm guessing the Pac-Man game will only release on a certain quarter of our friendly-neighbour red planet?

Quarter 3 - Mars

In Swirtzer... I mean, in Sweden we named the month after our fellow Martians :P.

I had it last year and have it again.

So what, you're telling me you call the movie March Attacks? 

I can see it now, giant greenheaded calendars attacking Jack Nicholson and Pierce Brosnan

OT - I really hope we get an actual date for X, SSB and MK8 as soon as possible. That will steer away some of the doom threads that have been popping up like mushrooms lately. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Tagging! Great work Alpha

tagged

Around the Network

Wow. That's sobering

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

nice... me likey

There are a lot of good titles there, I prefer quality over quantity. I don't buy crap games. X, Watch_Dogs, and MK8 are all must-buys for me. DKC is very likely and Smash is a maybe. I'd like to see one or two other big titles.

So from this list I want MK8 (duh), X, SSB4, Hyrule Warriors, probably SMTxFE, maybe Watchdogs depending on which version is best, and maybe Yarn Yoshi, but only if you can actually die! Then of course there's all them 2013 games I've missed out on!

Looks like 2014 is going to be a good year for me.

I have to say, I didn't remember that you were Swedish untill I read "Oktober." Didn't even notice mars! xD