By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - FINALLY! We've all be asking for it and her it is, Wait time between posts

You cannot post more than one time every thirty seconds.  Has anyone else noticed this besides me?  This is so awesome!  Just try it!

See you can't do it!  This should really help against the spamming.

Sorry if this has been posted before.

Around the Network

Awesome, just like IGN, I never noticed though.

Hell yeah! Try spamming now spammer! LOL. You can't!

is it just because the pages take about 30 sec too load?:D

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I'll try.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

wait how did you notice that so quick? hmm???

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

hold on, I'm about to try

@ Kirby007

Me? I forgot to add something to my post in the "5gb install necessary for Lost Planet" thread, I wanted to tell the op that his link was broken and it said I couldn't post.

OMG, it works

wait i cant? but i dont spam....