By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you!!!

How can you derail your own thread?

Kirby always was the slutty one would you agree pbroy?

on_topic yes i am watching you spam sluts

@Anfebious. How is your named pronounced and the eyes in your avatar are creeeeeeeeeepy as hell.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

@Bananking I like bananas, so I like him by default!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Playstation boxers, that would get someone laid like crazy.

EDIT: Damn it Anfebious! 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

I don´t know him :D

pbroy said:
^fell for a kirby alt^

Oh snap! I hope he understood how to make a topic. He sounded really confused!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
I take it you like Naoto Shirogane, right gooch_destroyer? I know, my detective skills are crazy!

One sexy detective.

gooch_destroyer said:
Anfebious said:
I take it you like Naoto Shirogane, right gooch_destroyer? I know, my detective skills are crazy!

One sexy detective.

Don't get any funny ideas though, I'm still under the age of 18!

Anfebious said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Anfebious said:

One sexy detective.

Don't get any funny ideas though, I'm still under the age of 18!

"ruh-roh"

Serious_frusting said:

@Anfebious. How is your named pronounced and the eyes in your avatar are creeeeeeeeeepy as hell.

when I read a post from him I always read the name the same way you would say a vehicle which can drive on land and go in water (apologies if this is wrong)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:
Serious_frusting said:

when I read a post from him I always read the name the same way you would say a vehicle which can drive on land and go in water (apologies if this is wrong)

It comes from "anfibio". A friend of mine invented that username. Used it ever since! I never gave it much thought about the meaning or it's pronunciation. But I think it's certainly unique!