By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Warzone! Ukrainian anti-government protests.

There's got to be some people in Kiev in the not-Nazi-just-enjoy-their-company crowd who are thinking about if they had only gone with that brokered agreement to share power until next election... but if they had, the Nazis would still have gone and rampaged (and were already threatening separatism in West Ukraine), and THEY didn't want to fight Nazis, so what better than to join them? Oh well, now they can go denounce how horrible and evil it is for Crimean self defence groups to back up their Parliament into moving to restore a previous constitution, etc, etc... Too bad they didn't bother getting Russia's recognition for their coup government ahead of time.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/10669670/Ukraine-live-Crimea-leader-appeals-to-Putin-to-help-as-Obama-warns-of-costs-to-Moscow.html

"15.18 Reuters snap: UKRAINE'S ACTING PRESIDENT CALLS EMERGENCY MEETING OF SECURITY CHIEFS - SPOKESWOMAN"

Correct me if Im wrong here, but doesnt that means that Ukraine could be about to react?

Actually Ukraine will not respond with force, which is the smart thing to do. However I am quite certain that Russian scumbags will fake an incindent so that they "can" wage war.

mai said:
XboneWins said:
So Russian "parlament" accepted the use of armed forces in Ukraine, not just Crimea. It won't be long untill Putin demands his "Sudatenland" for lebensraum.  

Well, at least he needs permission of the parliament, unlike, say, Obama.

That is a joke. I bet anyone voting against Putin would face some "consequences".

XboneWins said:
mai said:
XboneWins said:
So Russian "parlament" accepted the use of armed forces in Ukraine, not just Crimea. It won't be long untill Putin demands his "Sudatenland" for lebensraum.  

Well, at least he needs permission of the parliament, unlike, say, Obama.

That is a joke. I bet anyone voting against Putin would face some "consequences".

Keep dreaming :D

Also.. nice propaganda on Russia Today. They are going to war.

Around the Network

According to that live update I just posted...

"15.36 RUSSIA'S UPPER HOUSE OF PARLIAMENT APPROVES DECISION TO USE RUSSIAN TROOPS ON THE TERRITORY OF UKRAINE - LIVE TV"

"15.37 Unsurprisingly, the rubber-stamp Federation Council has approved Putin's request to approve force in Ukraine"

"5.38 Moments after Putin's request to use force was approved, Vitali Klitschko - front runner to be the next president of Ukraine - urges "national mobilisation" in face of "Russian aggression""

Guys we could be looking at some serious shit here.

Oh and Russian embassador is recalled from USA.

XboneWins said:

Indeed, Yevgeny Roizman, Civic Platform politician,

has been sentenced to running Yekaterinburg, Russia's 3rd or 4th largest city, since winning the mayoral election last year.

Carl2291 said:

Guys we could be looking at some serious shit here.

Like what?

Reminds me that LaRouche  has predicted a WW3 that is supposed to start on March 1st. I usually don't pay attention to the rumblings of the madman, but can't get it out of my head :D

mai said:

Like what?

Reminds me that LaRouche  has predicted a WW3 that is supposed to start on March 1st. I usually don't pay attention to the rumblings of the madman, but can't get it out of my head :D

Like a lot of people dead if fighting breaks out?