By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Warzone! Ukrainian anti-government protests.

wow, at this point its no doubt a civil war.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

daylight in a couple hours and we'll see some aftermath..

water cannons from 1 end,  molitovs flying from the other trying to keep it going..  this is insane! 

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

So the news says death toll is over 100 now.. Wow

This has gotten severely out of hand, it's now an all-out civil war, and meanwhile the EU and UN aren't doing a thing; merely talking about how 'it's a grave situation' and 'contemplating whether any decisions referring to maybe taking any action need to be taken'. It's mind-boggling. What's wrong with these people?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Cheebee said:

This has gotten severely out of hand, it's now an all-out civil war, and meanwhile the EU and UN aren't doing a thing; merely talking about how 'it's a grave situation' and 'contemplating whether any decisions referring to maybe taking any action need to be taken'. It's mind-boggling. What's wrong with these people?

If the EU, UN or USA went in to support the terrorists the Russian's would go in to support the government, result WW3 and that cost isn't worth it.

DD_Bwest said:

Holy shit.. This looks like something that came out of an apolalyptic movie. I feel bad just by looking at these pictures..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Holy shit.. This looks like something that came out of an apolalyptic movie. I feel bad just by looking at these pictures..

yea shit got really bad..  i hadnt heard anything for a while, and just turned to CNN the other night and was shocked.   the live streams were insane.   They had men working with hammers breaking down rocks while people ferried them to the front.   there were massive human chains passing things along.   massive walls of fire that were being continuously fed.  lumber, debris and molitovs. a constant stream.   It really did look like a movie. 

kumagawa said:
Cheebee said:

If the EU, UN or USA went in to support the terrorists the Russian's would go in to support the government, result WW3 and that cost isn't worth it.

Not to go in and side with one or the other. Both sides are wrong and both are taking a lot of casualties. Both are shootingto kill.

However they could be doing many things, anything, besides just waiting it out and commenting on the so-called 'tragic situation'. Then again, this has happened countless times before; disaster strikes, yet the international community does nothing, besides exclaim their horror.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
kumagawa said:
Cheebee said:

Not to go in and side with one or the other. Both sides are wrong and both are taking a lot of casualties. Both are shootingto kill.

However they could be doing many things, anything, besides just waiting it out and commenting on the so-called 'tragic situation'. Then again, this has happened countless times before; disaster strikes, yet the international community does nothing, besides exclaim their horror.

there is a reason the outside world doesnt like to get involved