By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Warzone! Ukrainian anti-government protests.

Kasz216 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
I'm hoping america becomes like this, time to wake up

I mean... you do realize the reason they're protesting is because they're government is taking a hardline stance AWAY from Americanism right?   By forgoing the EU and cultivating closer deals with russia while passing tighter protest laws and arresting influential western leaning figures.

When two such bright persons meet, my day is made :D Both quotes are pure gold and worth quote of the day award on Vesti-KPSS.

Around the Network
AZWification said:
mai said:

The guy who uploaded that video is Anal Suicide.......This is probably  the name of  some grindcore band or something..

wow! the music and effects made something serious, look so epic.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Sharu said:
Yes, hopefully this rioting idiots will be pushed from the streets fast. They turned centre of Kiev into shitty mess for last two months. Time to stink in jail for them now.

I was cut off from Russian news for almost 3 monhts and hopelessly lagging behind and not folllowing: who? why? what? Local news used absolute disinterst of the aborigens as an exucse for lack of reports from the site (and since they are in Spanish I'd never got an idea what's happening anyway).

I'm home finally, woke up late this morning, and on some news channel I hear "...euro-integration radical supporters..." (next picture they're showing young men throwing "Sieg Heil") -- I'm quite literally almost spilled my milk -- that's the most political correct euphemism for Nazis I've ever heard :D  Though kinda logical: 1st Reich, 2nd Reich, 3rd Reich... EU, but Ukraininan "euro-intergation supporters" are so not trendy with these gestures. The whole situation on Ukraine caught me up by surprise, didn't expect the things would heat up so fast in such a short time.

//Looking at your sig, you've bought 3DS?

Reading through Miroslava Berdnik LJ right now (given the fact who her father was she's obviously not happy about Nazi's Sabbath on the streets of Kiev):

Protesters: "Our Kruty is here!" lol

While police has acquired strategic stock of the St.George's ribbons

It's starting to get ideologically intense.

Ok, this is not funny now.

I've just learned that we bought Ukraine for 15 billion USD. Do not get me wrong, I'm not like American patriots who're getting boner everytime their government wastes some USD: "Our moneyzzz!" -- no. I know that NWF is not my money, not even tiny but of it, not even tehcnically :D But why give money to someone who under no circumstances would pay you back? Ukrainian bonds are worthless (well, probably not now, when we've bought a bunch of them), it's still a default scenario and we're going to pay for that. And "moskali" are going to be blamed for everything, including Ukrainian default (though it's Ukraine, we're going to be blamed anyway, but at least that'd have been for free!).

Not sure what Vova has been thinking lately, I doubt he has done that for declared reasons, so I'm assuming he's going to redeem those money some other way (probably politically) after the default.

//Now I'm starting to think that guys from that Templton fund knew smth, when they've bought Ukrainian bonds earlier last year. I wonder who are these people?

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Its a Conspiracy!

I think it's more unrest fatigue.

When people are interested in unrest, they want to step in and help the side they think is right.

Therefore when people are tired of military invertvention, they ignore these types of stores.

When these type of stories get less eyes on them, they get reported less, since most news orginizations are like Fox News/MSNBC and want to make money/shill for their politcal party.  

After people told Obama to fuck off about Syria it's only natural nobody is covering it.

Also why nobody is covering Syria really, except for the occasional big break,  nobody covering Iraq, despite Al Queda actually in control of Iraqi Cities, Egypt and the big restraints being put on it's people to rebound back into a Mubarek type dicatorship and Afghanistan... whatever the fuck is going on there, i don't even know.

This has absolutely nothing to do witj unrest fatigue.This is controlled media.

Or do you think that it is unrest fatigue that the complete western media refuse to talk about the most important politician/economical meeting(Bilderberger)or that they won't talk about secret meetings of the us money&politician Elite at the bohemian grove.Or the pictures of Mccains meeting with Al Qaida terrorists in Syria

Or is it fatigue that they won't show you potesters in ukraine in front of US embassy saying"Yankee go home!

Go to yuotube:"Conan Christmass Media"(it 's very harmless and just takes 3 minutes to watch.Even if your IQ is sub-forest gump you will realise how centralised and controlled and filtered the Western Media is.(btw ,Noah Chumsky has already explained this very well(propaganda modell) and start reading"economic hitman"

ukrain is a strategic key factor .the Nato wants their Atomic Weapons,the industry the huge shale gas reserves,Putin also wants the Atomic weapons.

mai said:

Long ago. Love it. Now I'm in the Etrian Odyssey iv, fantactic game!

mai said:

Ok, this is not funny now.

I've just learned that we bought Ukraine for 15 billion USD. Do not get me wrong, I'm not like American patriots who're getting boner everytime their government wastes some USD: "Our moneyzzz!" -- no. I know that NWF is not my money, not even tiny but of it, not even tehcnically :D But why give money to someone who under no circumstances would pay you back? Ukrainian bonds are worthless (well, probably not now, when we've bought a bunch of them), it's still a default scenario and we're going to pay for that. And "moskali" are going to be blamed for everything, including Ukrainian default (though it's Ukraine, we're going to be blamed anyway, but at least that'd have been for free!).

Not sure what Vova has been thinking lately, I doubt he has done that for declared reasons, so I'm assuming he's going to redeem those money some other way (probably politically) after the default.

//Now I'm starting to think that guys from that Templton fund knew smth, when they've bought Ukrainian bonds earlier last year. I wonder who are these people?

It's funny, Russia even didn't needed money for this, we sold some USA debt papers and bought Ukraine debt papers. In any case none of this obligations will be paid any time soon.

Sharu said:

t's funny, Russia even didn't needed money for this, we sold some USA debt papers and bought Ukraine debt papers. In any case none of this obligations will be paid any time soon.

Well, it's always nice to get rid from cut paper, but my objections are of different nature.

This is all about the Russian word "khalyava" (free) and Ukrainians, true Ukrainians ("khokhols") with the seal quality on them. There's smth idiotic in Ukrainians' thurst for khalyava, urge to outsmart eveyone of their opponents and being so immensenly dumb that in 10 of 10 chances they outsmart no one but themselves, a typical "syelyuk" (redneck) type of mind. I have a feeling that this begging for money from EU or Russia has been planned by Yanukovich as it was pre-default situation (they'd probably still try out to steal smth from EU as long as they "keep same course onto euro-integration", EU might have even lend smth after we did).

Politicals views on Ukraine over here could be divided in two major groups: integrationalists and accountants -- I'm the latter, even though the differentiation is mostly in expected deadline of integration in one way or another, rather than denying the fact of integration at all. But if the former apply for ephemeral things like "brotherhood" and thinking in terms of 5-10 years, accountants have in mind 10-25-50 year plans. In that regard those 15 bln are pretty much fall under definition of "khalyava", prolonging the agony of this temporary statesized nonsense but fixing none of its problems. The main of Ukraine problems is stated in infamous Kuchma's "Ukraine is not Russia" (true that!), i.e. Ukrainians themselves. Just look into these faces, these are Ukrainian Nazis:

http://drmao.livejournal.com/339435.html

Adolf Aloisych would have been proud :D Some kids just over puberal age with unsolved personal issues. In some way I even pity them as it's due to common problem, derailed times, derailed minds. EU doesn't give a two f**s about Nazis being the most avid supporters of EU-integration the same way they didn't give a f**k about Nazis in Baltic states or the fact that 1/3 of their population doesn't have most basic civil rights (let alone human).

But Nazis are merely icing on the cake, in many ways it's the only logical evolution of Ukraine as independent state, the whole problem in Ukrainians being Ukrainians. When they realize that, it might be the sign that patient is getting better, that 90s are passed over finally (not chronologically, but politically, smth that happened here over a decade ago).

I don't see this in current Ukrainian political scene, I don't see the clarity in minds. Even so called moderates are 100% Ukrainians with the same myths that decade long past their expiry date. Those 15 bln would do nothing to solve those problems, but prolong those myths, by now the only working therapy is shock therapy.

Have you ever been in Mexico? If you will, visit some popular recreational places with a lot of tourists from the States and just look closely locals attitutde towards them. If you have happend to live in USSR until the age of 12-14, you'd probably notice the same attitude towards you (heh, you're "white" and therefore indistinguishable for locals) and it might bother you (it's cultural, not how you'd probably was raised by your parents, but normal over there). But bother not. Well, that'd probably not the kind of attitude inegrationalists would want from "brother"-Ukrainians, but I don't see another solution under current state of affairs. Since we're full blown imperialists now, you have to behave like one.

Sharu said:
mai said:

Long ago. Love it. Now I'm in the Etrian Odyssey iv, fantactic game!

Heh, animaish dungeon crawlers. Been there, can't say I'm a fan, always was a PC gamer in that regard (Eye of the Beholder, Dungeon Master etc.). Still have my copy of SMT4 unpacked though, maybe I like it, after I clear Zelda and half a dozen other unplayed 3DS games. Getting old, could not keep up.