By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Media create sales - 3rd week of Jan

Pavolink said:
DerNebel said:

Vita sales are significantly up YoY and 3DS sales are significantly down YoY, what's so hard to understand about this?

Last year numbers were 9k. Do you really believe that being up yoy from 9k is remarkable? Low standars.

Dude, seriously? It's the Vita, of course standards are going to be much lower for it, nobody in their right mind is expecting that thing to turn around and do 100mil lifetime or something (unlike with the 3DS). The simple point is that, the Vita is up YoY, which is good for it, the 3DS on the other hand is significantly down YoY, which is bad that early in its lifecycle.

Around the Network

Damn! I was freaking tired and having a lack of sleep these past few days that I forgot Japan numbers is today.

Anyway, Good hold for PSV hope that it stabilize on 20K range and FFX/X-2 is having a nice legs.

Nintendo still own Japan.

spurgeonryan said:
think-man said:
Nintendo still own Japan.

You know it! Hi Five!!!!

spurgeonryan said:
Seece said:
Wonder if WiiU will be down YOY this Q even with Donkey Kong?

It most certainly Will! Thanks for pointing that out!

DK has not even entered the COMG chart yet.

Is that true? How is that even possible?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Somini said:
spurgeonryan said:

Is that true? How is that even possible?

I am told that Mario did the same thing, then entered a few days before at 29 points or something. Now it has sold amazingly!

But it is true.

I see. By the way do we know when Persona 5 will release? Does it have a release date or something?

I'm really worried it won't be brought to the west :(

spurgeonryan said:
Seece said:

Why do you keep making posts about people 'pointing' stuff out? That's what the thread is for, you're not a fucking mod so sort it out.

Seece said:
spurgeonryan said:
Seece said:

Why do you keep making posts about people 'pointing' stuff out? That's what the thread is for, you're not a fucking mod so sort it out.

Hello Johannes :P

You go boy :D

spurgeonryan said:
Somini said:
spurgeonryan said:

I am told that Mario did the same thing, then entered a few days before at 29 points or something. Now it has sold amazingly!

But it is true.

I see. By the way do we know when Persona 5 will release? Does it have a release date or something?

I'm really worried it won't be brought to the west :(

I have only seen the one for Vita on the chart. Have not noticed 5 for PS3 right?

@ Seece

I do not know what you are saying.

Sort your own issues out. I was being completely pleasent. Even agreeing with you.

I already told you my issue, if you sort it out mine are sorted.

"Unless I am blind it was not hard to see^ why mention something everyone already knows and will mention something100 more times today?" Stop trying to be forum police "pointing" out what people should and shouldn't be posting.

I read that post and other similar ones to that, to be fair I try and gloss over your posts in sales related threads as usually they don't add anything to discussion.

But hey, goooooo 3DS, the one week it looks to be on shaky ground :P