By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WiiU overtakes Vita...

EricFabian said:
ktay95 said:
EricFabian said:
Vita sell moar digital gamez

(Wii U has a virtual store, but who cares?)

No Vita just straight up selld more games. WiiU gives them all away in bundles =P

how can I forget this? Because if the game was bundled it is not a sale lol

VGChartz logic:

1. If it's your favorite console, never let people forget to take digital sales into account. If you hate the opposition, conveniently forget they have viable digital stores too.

2. For some reason, bundled games don't count toward sales. Because even though countless people say they're waiting to buy a console when a specific game comes out, people never buy consoles for a specific game. It just happens to fall out of the packaging when they unbox it.

3. All data on VGChartz is bogus except when you need it to make your point.

4. Anonymous sources are more reliable and trustworthy than industry insiders willing to reveal themselves when leaving a comment.

I think I'll make a thread of this.

Around the Network
benji232 said:
Lawlight said:
60% digital for the Vita...

That stat is complete bullshit. Show me some proof, an article, anything. Other then pulling a number out of the blue.  You're telling me sony sold 20million digital games on psvita? Give me a break man.

EDIT: Sorry in advance if it was a joke post, my joke detector on the internet is pretty weak.

I think he's talking about this:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/60-percent-of-all-ps-vita-purchases-made-digitally/1100-6409663/

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

benji232 said:
Lawlight said:

That stat is complete bullshit. Show me some proof, an article, anything. Other then pulling a number out of the blue.  You're telling me sony sold 20million digital games on psvita? Give me a break man.

EDIT: Sorry in advance if it was a joke post, my joke detector on the internet is pretty weak.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/60-percent-of-all-ps-vita-purchases-made-digitally/1100-6409663/

Fusioncode said:
benji232 said:
Lawlight said:

Probably including all indie, psp, ps1 game purchases. And that comment was for the NA market only. But I guess this proves that he didn't take that 60% out of nowhere.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Lawlight said:
benji232 said:
Lawlight said:

As I said in my previous post, Tretton is most definetly talking about NA sales and he is more then likely including all these indie games sold, ps1 and psp games sold digitally.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Around the Network
benji232 said:

Probably including all indie, psp, ps1 game purchases. And that comment was for the NA market only. But I guess this proves that he didn't take that 60% out of nowhere.

So much true. But you know, we need to bashing Nintendo. Is the only way to be cool here

Click HERE and be happy 

Vita is 530% digital

So the struggling console has finally overtaken the struggling handheld. I mean thats great for the Wii U, but is it really much of an accomplishment? XD

benji232 said:
Fusioncode said:
benji232 said:
Lawlight said:

Indie, PSP or PS1, a game purchased on the Vita should be counted as software sales for the Vita. Also, I don't see anything being mentioned about NA only.

Software at least but not hardware

Obscure Vita 2014 games to look out for

Kick and Fennick Murusaki Baby Metrico