By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Any Tennis fans/players here?

Who will win?

Nadal 11 44.00%

Federer 7 28.00%

Djokovic 2 8.00%

Murray 0 0%

A surprise? 4 16.00%

Total:24
Slarvax said:
aikohualda said:

actually the matches i prefer the women.... much more variety (esp. when hingis was still on the circuit... and clijsters and henin.)

do you play tennis?

Yep, good enough to be consider "good", bad enough to be considered "amateur"

what kind of player are you???? im good at covering courts even though im awfully short...

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

seriously.. there is something wrong about you guys not posting pics of the female tennis players...

The Kournikova days are over. Today's WTA players are too butch. (I do like Sharapova)

DareDareCaro said:
Eugenie Bouchard: The new Quebec Canada's pride!!!

That's right. 

I enjoy a good match of Tennis. Haven't played in more than a year, though, so my skills (if you can call them that) are definitely pretty rusty as of now. I don't really watch it, however. Used to a long time ago when I first got into Tennis.

Don't follow tennis the way I should. Back in high school I was actually the tennis team captain, but I haven't touched a racket for four years now.

In any case, Nadal's my favorite. I just like his style.

Around the Network
aikohualda said:

what kind of player are you???? im good at covering courts (you missed a comma right here) even though im awfully short... 

I haven't played too much recently, I should practice this next two days.

I love going to the net, but I need to practice more across court. I mainly try to keep it down the line, and go up the net when the opportunity shows up. It's just that I've had a difficult time maintaning the ball in play... (sorry if I can't explain it in an understandable way)

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

green_sky said:
DareDareCaro said:
Eugenie Bouchard: The new Quebec Canada's pride!!!

That's right. 

Fair enough... :)

It's only the greatest sport in the world. I used to play it weekly, but due to work it's been months since I last picked up a tennis racket.

As for the Aus Open, Wawrinka all the way! He's been playing really well, and if he could beat Djokovic I think he can beat pretty much anyone.

Well who saw that coming? One thing is for sure Wawrinka is easily the hardest hitting tennis player in the world at the moment. Doing Serves at 220kmph! Both Djokovic and Nadal couldnt keep up.

And yeah federer was never going to win this even though i was backing him...hes just not at that level anymore.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

im a huge Federer fan, i love Nadal too because i love top spin shots, still Nadal has a really weak service, the worst of the top 10 which is weird
Nole is a great player, all around well rounded player, but he s kinda like a bit of a clown which i dont like

Nadal and Federer are the best ever IMHO