By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Any Tennis fans/players here?

Who will win?

Nadal 11 44.00%

Federer 7 28.00%

Djokovic 2 8.00%

Murray 0 0%

A surprise? 4 16.00%

Total:24

Called it! :)

The final didn't quite go how I was hoping, though. It's a real shame about Nadal's back. Had he been healthy this might've turned out to be a spectacular match.

Around the Network

Stan wasn't in the poll :p

I'm a big tennis fan :). I like to watch both men and women's matches and even doubles. Who is your favorite player of all time?

supernihilist said:
 still Nadal has a really weak service, the worst of the top 10 which is weird

As one of the best former tennis players commented during the Federer-Nadal match (Federer complained about Nadal's groaning): "If I had Nadal's hand, I'd groan as well without even holding a racket". That was a bloody mess and you could see it in the Wawrincka match as well. Usually, Nadal is one of the hardest hitting servers, this final was basically a women's second serve all the time....

I also play tennis

Around the Network

I follow tennis, but mainly Federer. I'm a huge Federer fan. Best player of all time imo. Most entertaining player to watch cause with him every shots is possible. Not the strongest hitting player or fastest running player, but by far the most talented.

And I'm cheering for Bouchard for the women.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)