By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Forget MS.. EA is paying 10 dollar CPM!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=755600

You agree to keep confidential at all times all matters relating to this Agreement and any Assignment including, without limitation, the Details and Compensation listed above.

You understand that You may not post a copy of this Agreement or any Assignment or any terms thereof online or share them with any third party without EA's prior written consent. You agree that You have read the Nondisclosure Agreement (attached hereto and marked as Exhibit A) and You understand and agree to all of terms of the Nondisclosure Agreement, which are incorporated as part of this Agreement.

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

There is a reason why the are the most hated company in the US for 3 years and soon to be 4!

People buying crap from EA are a cancer of this industry.

Sad. I guess for most AAA releases, we really can't confirm the real quality of the game until we ourselves or someone (objective) we know says so.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

I think the main problem with the MS thing is that

a) they don't allow any negativity towards the X1 or its games
and
b) the youtubers were supposed to keep it a secret that they were paid by MS, which is illegal

This doesn't seem to do either, aside from telling them not to do videos "focusing" on the glitches.

Around the Network

i just wanna say.. when companies like sony, ms, nintendo, activision, apple, samsung etc say that they spend a lot of money on marketing of a product and people act like: Wut? I saw nothing on TV...

welcome to Marketing 2012..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

fleischr said:
Sad. I guess for most AAA releases, we really can't confirm the real quality of the game until we ourselves or someone (objective) we know says so.

That's the problem with this. I watch Angry Joe and some other youtubers when i try to see how a game fares, review wise, because i trust those guys to not be biased. But if they're signing secret deals and shit then you can't trust what they say for a second.

DerNebel said:
I think the main problem with the MS thing is that

a) they don't allow any negativity towards the X1 or its games
and
b) the youtubers were supposed to keep it a secret that they were paid by MS, which is illegal

This doesn't seem to do either, aside from telling them not to do videos "focusing" on the glitches.

o yeah forgot about that part:

You agree to keep confidential at all times all matters relating to this Agreement and any Assignment including, without limitation, the Details and Compensation listed above.

You understand that You may not post a copy of this Agreement or any Assignment or any terms thereof online or share them with any third party without EA's prior written consent. You agree that You have read the Nondisclosure Agreement (attached hereto and marked as Exhibit A) and You understand and agree to all of terms of the Nondisclosure Agreement, which are incorporated as part of this Agreement.

Woah that's a huge CPM o.o Even I would promote EA products for that money...maybe

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~