By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 4 Ultimate Edition Coming to Steam!

Tagged games:

Which version do you have or getting?

Steam 7 18.92%

PC DRM 1 2.70%

GameCube 13 35.14%

PS2 2 5.41%

PS3 5 13.51%

Xbox360 0 0%

Wii 8 21.62%

Total:36

I'll get this on a good steam sale ($5-$10). Never played it before, so I'm excited. :)

Around the Network

Sweet news! This is my favorite RE game that got me hooked on the series. I have it for GC, Wii and now looks like I will be gettin it on Steam.

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

YES!! YES!! YESSSS!!!!!

it's Resident Evil 4 Ultimate HD Edition... Capcom spends a lot of time on those names and you can't get it right and calling it Resident Evil 4 Ultimate Edition.....

waiting for the Super Resident Evil 4K Ultimate Strike Edition for the new gen...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Without Shinji Mikami, the Resident Evil franchise is garbage. Resident Evil 5 and 6 only prove this perfectly.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
SubiyaCryolite said:
melbye said:

I assume it is a port of the PS3/360 HD-version

edit: Of course the true Ultimate Edition is the Wii-version because of the Wiiremote

Mouse and Keyboard says hi.

Wiimote says go fuck yourself, pointer controls all the way bitch

Ive never played RE4

lol

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Not even a discount for pre-orders. I will wait until it is -66%.

Mohasus said:
Not even a discount for pre-orders. I will wait until it is -66%.

nooo... support Capcom.. they need all the money they can get to make irrellevant games..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Awesome! The current PC version is a glitchy mess, so I'm happy to get something that runs a little better. I was kinda hoping for a Wii U eShop release though, considering this game seems to be on any platform that can handle it xD

I'll keep hoping I guess :/

$10 sounds about right for this lovely, but very old game. I'll wait for a sale.