By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US/UK/IT/ES has the PS4 instock (SOLD OUT in DE/FR) - DE received a new shipment, got sold out and saw a 1500% increase

fatslob-:O said:
kirby007 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Now, I know the OP derailed his own thread but I'd like to discussion to focus on the PS4's availability in Europe and ignore the flamebait gif.

How is his ban classified as flaming when when you yourself clearly said that it was flamebaiting and or trolling ? 

you awnsered that yourself;p

No, there is a difference between flaming and flamebaiting. What OP clearly did was flamebaiting.

Flamebait and trolling. Posts or signatures slamming a particular platform without basis - be it a specific console, macs, windows, or anything similar - will not be tolerated. This applies to specific games as well as consoles.

His post didn't come off as flaming according to this rule.

Insults and flaming. Attacking other users for any reason is never acceptable.

He isn't attacking anyone exaclty, eh ?

Interesting, I would never make a distinction with what is being attacked be it user, platform or games, i'd class both as flaming myself

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
kirby007 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Now, I know the OP derailed his own thread but I'd like to discussion to focus on the PS4's availability in Europe and ignore the flamebait gif.

How is his ban classified as flaming when when you yourself clearly said that it was flamebaiting and or trolling ? 

you awnsered that yourself;p

No, there is a difference between flaming and flamebaiting. What OP clearly did was flamebaiting.

Flamebait and trolling. Posts or signatures slamming a particular platform without basis - be it a specific console, macs, windows, or anything similar - will not be tolerated. This applies to specific games as well as consoles.

His post didn't come off as flaming according to this rule.

Insults and flaming. Attacking other users for any reason is never acceptable.

He isn't attacking anyone exaclty, eh ?

Interesting, I would never make a distinction with what is being attacked be it user, platform or games, i'd class both as flaming myself

It looks like you need to review the rules more often.

ethomaz said:
Munkeh111 said:
So there isn't really stock in the UK other than the Knack bundle

These stock issues can't keep happening forever...

Yeap... just Knack... you can buy the others but the delivery will be made in the future.

Yeah, I have been keeping an eye on amazon all month. You can generally order them, but they won't be in stock for a week. I don't think it has actually been avaliable for immediate dispatch all month

Other sites do have avaliability, but I haven't seen any with the console on its own. GAME throw in bad own brand accessories and movies. Shopto just have bundles where there is no discount. So you can definitely get one, you are just constrained about what you can buy

Wii U Premium Console for just £179.99 or 218 EUR !

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Wii-32GB-Premium-Pack/dp/B008B5YB4W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1390321872&sr=8-2&keywords=wii+u

bonzobanana said:
As much as I want a ps4 just not enough games to justify it yet. Still a large number of wii u, ps3, 360 and pc games I haven't started yet.

Wait, am I dreaming? It's rare to see someone who appreciates games regardless of their platform :)

Around the Network

On a side note i just noticed a new pack appeared on Amazon, PS4+Infamous Bundle, even if so far i only saw it on UK and French amazon.

French link with an image of the said bundle.
http://www.amazon.fr/Console-PS4-500-Go-InFamous/dp/B00HVVNDEQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1390523033&sr=8-1&keywords=ps4+infamous

I reported the mod to Axumblade. And why Pezus post was moderated too?

I'm checking the available of the bundles now... seems like Amazon.uk get a lot of new units from Sony.

+ Knack units
+ Killzone units
+ Knack units
+ Standard units
+ Killzone Sold Out
+ Killzone units
+ Standard Sold Out
+ Killzone units

Knack Bundle: 607 units
Killzone Bundle: 288 units

From my track in the late days the Killzone bundle received two updates to > 999 units and Knack bundle only one... the Standard received one too but got Sold Out.

A new bundle was added too... inFAMOUS.

I can't seem to find the Infamous bundle in amazon.uk

golfgt170 said:
I can't seem to find the Infamous bundle in amazon.uk

It is the option left to the Killzone Shadown Fall... you need to click in the square... it is preorder yet.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00HZBST7S/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE