By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US/UK/IT/ES has the PS4 instock (SOLD OUT in DE/FR) - DE received a new shipment, got sold out and saw a 1500% increase

Normal nobody to buy the Knack bundle when you can have the PS4 for £349 in 9 days

Around the Network

Now, I know the OP derailed his own thread but I'd like to discussion to focus on the PS4's availability in Europe and ignore the flamebait gif.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Now, I know the OP derailed his own thread but I'd like to discussion to focus on the PS4's availability in Europe and ignore the flamebait gif.

How is his ban classified as flaming when when you yourself clearly said that it was flamebaiting and or trolling ? 

fatslob-:O said:
TruckOSaurus said:

How is his ban classified as flaming when when you yourself clearly said that it was flamebaiting and or trolling ? 

you awnsered that yourself;p

anyway ps4 seems to does well with online sales

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

If you think it's flaming report to a mod, why keep whining about it in the thread going after the OP?

Around the Network

WOW at this ban...see way worse posts by certain members here who for some reason keep getting away with it,.

TruckOSaurus said:

Thanks for pointing that out. I had put the moderation in the wrong classification.

Signature goes here!

FlamingWeazel said:
If you think it's flaming report to a mod, why keep whining about it in the thread going after the OP?

because if the person posting it is reasonable by removing it, it doesn't need to be reported per se.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

you awnsered that yourself;p

No, there is a difference between flaming and flamebaiting. What OP clearly did was flamebaiting.

Flamebait and trolling. Posts or signatures slamming a particular platform without basis - be it a specific console, macs, windows, or anything similar - will not be tolerated. This applies to specific games as well as consoles.

His post didn't come off as flaming according to this rule.

Insults and flaming. Attacking other users for any reason is never acceptable.

He isn't attacking anyone exactly, eh ?

Edit: It looks like Truckosaurus agreed with me, huh well what'd y'know ... 

As much as I want a ps4 just not enough games to justify it yet. Still a large number of wii u, ps3, 360 and pc games I haven't started yet.