By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US/UK/IT/ES has the PS4 instock (SOLD OUT in DE/FR) - DE received a new shipment, got sold out and saw a 1500% increase

I noted a trend... a obvious one of course.

The Knack bundle sell fast when there is no other bundle available but when there is other the buyers prefers the standard, Killzone, etc.

Around the Network

160 units for Killzone bundle.

Interesting side note:
XBox Ones are now in stores in Switzerland (at SFr 667 = $730) for a plain box, quite a hefty price). So MS has started shipping to other countries it seems.

drkohler said:

Interesting side note:
XBox Ones are now in stores in Switzerland (at SFr 667 = $730) for a plain box, quite a hefty price). So MS has started shipping to other countries it seems.

3rd-party importers? That happens with Wii U before it was released in November 2013... Nintendo didn't have nothing to do with that.

Any store in the world can import from US for example to sell in their shelves.

You don´t have to wait so much, guys. Just come to Brazil. There are plenty of PS4 here both on official and gray market, for a bargain. : )

Around the Network

yes it's import, you can find of XB1 in Belgium too.

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/ps4/full_history.php

Target sold out after 3H

ethomaz said:
drkohler said:

Interesting side note:

3rd-party importers? That happens with Wii U before it was released in November 2013... Nintendo didn't have nothing to do with that.

Any store in the world can import from US for example to sell in their shelves.

No we are talking "big guys" here and palettes of XBox Ones, not obscure shops importing a few units.

drkohler said:

No we are talking "big guys" here and palettes of XBox Ones, not obscure shops importing a few units.

Obscure? I'm talking about "big guys"... before Wii U launch here Walmart had it in big supply imported.

There is nothing wrong with legal importing made by big companies.

PS. Neither Gray Marker or Legal Importers to that with few units lol.

papamudd said:
I gotta say ethomaz is one of the more reasonable posters on this site especially compared to one person in particular whose posts always come off as flamebait or trolling that already attempted to derail this thread...

OT: Ethomaz could you update the first post with current availabilities?

Agreed. As a rule I have little time for fanboys - I use this term respectfully, mods, please don't ban me. He has confessed.

However E is unique. He does it in way that doesn't come across as mean or arrogant. Definitely not a "I know it all and if you don't agree with me you are stupid" type. I respect that in him and long may it continue.

I think I know that other person you are talking about. Geez! Lawd have mercy.

Killzone Bundle: 130
Knack Bundle: 583