By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Whose the coolest person on vgchartz?

super_etecoon said:
Probably the person who knows how to spell "who is".

My use of the word whose instead of who is perfectly fine. Look http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whose

Around the Network

....it's definately not me.....:(

...maybe it's a little bit me....

....no, no it wasn't me at all....

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

^ Damn it.. he's right... Coolestguyever is the Coolest guy ever!

It's me...  no really, it IS me!!!

weezy

I'm an Aussie, I'm hawt, and I drive a shweeeeeeet car (Then again --OkeyDokey-- also fits those 3 categories)

And I have 20k profile views (UN-inflated) plus 245 wall comments, AND as we learnt yesterday, VGC revolves around me =) j/ks guys, but I know you love me.

But at the end of the day it's thecoolestguyever, seeing as that goes without saying!

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
I'm not the just the coolest on VG Chartz, I'm the COOLESTGUYEVER!!!

I was going to say me, but that's damn hard to beat.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Art-of-mutha-f**king-angels!

ArtofAngels said:

I'm an Aussie, I'm hawt, and I drive a shweeeeeeet car (Then again --OkeyDokey-- also fits those 3 categories)

And I have 20k profile views (UN-inflated) plus 245 wall comments, AND as we learnt yesterday, VGC revolves around me =) j/ks guys, but I know you love me.

But at the end of the day it's thecoolestguyever, seeing as that goes without saying!

YOu still didn't invite me to the magical bulbasaur leaf smoking fest so you don't qualify.

You're invited if you bring some Veno-leaf, there, am I the coolest now?

ArtofAngels said:
You're invited if you bring some Veno-leaf, there, am I the coolest now?

Yep