By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A Wild MGS4 Has Appeared! <(^_^<)

Bristow9091 said:
dsage01 said:
eFKac said:
You could get the Legacy edition or a least the HD remakes....but honestly you'll going to feel lost about the story anyway btw chronologically MGS3>MGS5>MGS1>MGS2>MGS4 for the "Solid" home console series.

MGS4>MGS3>MGS Rising>MGS2>MGS1

One and two were great for their time rising revengance was a disspointment and MGS3 was and is still great and MGS4 is by far the best in the series by a wide margin and beats them in every single catagory.

... He was placing them in order of story, not quality, hence the word chronologically... /facepalm.

I'm even going to faceplam myself on that one.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

5 does not have a new main character, you play as Big Boss in MGS 3, Portable Ops and Peace Walker.

Oh, I just assumed he was new since he wasn't Snake. :L

He IS Snake lol... Naked Snake! He has three clones, which are Solid, Liquid and Solidus... the story can be VERY confusing, infact, I've played all the games and it still baffles me o.O

All the more reason why I may aswell just play MGS4. xD

I would suggest playing the Solid series in the order in which they were released, rather than by chronological order, and I definitely would not recommend playing Guns of the Patriots first.

Oh yeah, I had decided to just watch playthroughs of the previois games. Right now I'm on MGS3, so I'll soon be ready to play MGS4!

Just pay attention and read some wikis while you play and MGS4 will easily make sense.

JAK N BLAK From The Youtubez!
►Watch Dogs Multiplayer Gameplay! WatchDogs Online: Multiplayer Gameplay 'Online Hacking' Gamemode FULLY EXPLAINED! (WatchDogs Online Multiplayer Gameplay)◄

LINK TO VID - WATCH HERE - http://youtu.be/4Hr9sJf7N7I