By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - For people who have played Final Fantasy VII...

Tagged games:

Would you buy a remake with graphics that rival Final Fantasy XIII and uses the voice actors from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children?

Yes 75 75.00%

No 19 19.00%

I haven't played FFVII 5 5.00%

Total:99

I'd buy it. When they released Crisis Core, I was hoping they'd release FF7 later with Crisis Core graphics.

If Square Enix remade it though, I'd want them to do just that. Remake it and don't try and change things that they think might make it better. End game content is fine, bonus dungeons that only become available on completing the game, but no major game ruining changes. And do some quality assurance. FFTactics and its slowdown on the PSP, FF4 Advance and the many, many, many, many bugs, glitches, and slowdown.

Final Fantasy 7 isn't the best Final Fantasy in my opinion.  I think most people who think so started at FF7.  It's still a really good game, so I have no problems with them releasing a remake.

Around the Network

I will buy it. But that doesn't say much since I will buy each FF game and its remakes.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Yes as a Sony Console(PS4 and newer if it takes to long to make) Exclusive.

vivster said:
I will buy it. But that doesn't say much since I will buy each FF game and its remakes.

Yeah I was just asked what I would do if 13-4 was made, I answered Day 1 Collectors edition =D

I'd buy it day 1, it'd probably be the best game I will ever play and it would sell millions of copies.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
vivster said:

Yeah I was just asked what I would do if 13-4 was made, I answered Day 1 Collectors edition =D

I already preordered FFXIII-5 and FFX-3 ;)

But no collectors editions for me anymore. I did this once and it just looks like shit on the shelves.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

hated FFXIII/ FPS /the tunnel, i want FFXV graphics, would buy in a heart beat

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

The answer to your question is a simple "duh".

I don't want voice acting or new super detailed character models, I don't want a behind the back 3rd person camera and 50 hour long shit anime super fight cutscenes, I don't want every environment remade for full 3d view, i don't want beautiful graphics or a redone soundtrack. I don't really want a remake at all I guess. What I do want is that early ps1 blocklyness gone and the backgrounds redone in a nice high resolution with speedy loading. Otherwise It'll lose its charm and won't be half so great.

Now, I'd take the full 3d remake if it could be done, but SE couldn't do it any justice. it'd cost 500 million and still be shit and full of 50 hour long shit anime super fight cutscenes. Just hurry up and HD-make it and slap it on my Ipad. Or I guess I'll just have to mod the pc copy. 

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Without thinking bout it