By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Americans Trust Microsoft

I dropped my wallet on the sidewalk and Microsoft returned it to me. Didn't even steal my money. Yeah, I trust them. Microsoft could date my sister if they wanted to. They never wronged me.

Around the Network

A majority of Americans trusted Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld in regards to going to war with Iraq.

walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:
Europeans trust Sony for whatever reason... ;)

When I went to England some years back there was a heavy bias to Sony and Nintendo. I went to italy and the bias is heavily in Sony's favor. Times change but I dont think Sony has lost so much of that bias, people are just buying whatever consoles apply to them most.

People in Germany buy Playstation because it's Playstation - as easy as this. Many, many people buy stuff because they know the name, not because they researched before for hours and hours and read reviews which console might suit their taste more.

Germany is just supporting their former ally (Japan).

I like Xbox not Microsoft.

sethnintendo said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:

When I went to England some years back there was a heavy bias to Sony and Nintendo. I went to italy and the bias is heavily in Sony's favor. Times change but I dont think Sony has lost so much of that bias, people are just buying whatever consoles apply to them most.

People in Germany buy Playstation because it's Playstation - as easy as this. Many, many people buy stuff because they know the name, not because they researched before for hours and hours and read reviews which console might suit their taste more.

Better to support Japan than "your good friend" the USA that blatantly spies on you and lies about to your face.

Around the Network
justinian said:
sethnintendo said:

Better to support Japan than "your good friend" the USA that blatantly spies on you and lies about to your face.

We plant our surveillance equipment while we are acting like a good friend.

justinian said:
sethnintendo said:
walsufnir said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
walsufnir said:

Hahaha, this made me laugh in so many ways... Yeah, it's just the americans spying... Great, just great.

SpartenOmega117 said:
Don't know what you guys are talking about. Most Americans haven no loyalty to a company based on region. PS2? PS1? Japanese Cars? Wii?
Americans have money and will spend it on whatever looks hot at the time.

Xbox One is a pretty good console.

Pretty much.